Plus power-2
Moonlight stadium-1
energies-15
:psychic:-9
:fighting:-3
Double rainbow energy-2
Scramble energy-1
strategy
The main strategy of the deck is to get prizes with Gallade, Cresselia, and Dusknoir. Dusknoir works really well with the double rainbow energy, and his dark palm is really useful. Cresselia can get two prizes with moon skip, and can move damage counters around. Gallade is just 100% player and can whoop the trash out of almost anything. Gardevoir and Claydol have powers that can be used for very good setup.
any suggestions will be read

-1 Gallade--------------------+1 Gardevoir
-1 Duskull--------------------+1 Gardevoir
-1 Dusclops------------------+1 Celio's Network
-1 Dusknoir-------------------+1 Rosanne's Research
-1 Steven's Advice-----------+1 Windstorm
-1 Professor Oak's Visit------+1 Windstorm
-2 Prof Rowan-----------------+2 Team Galactic's Wager
-2 Plus Power-----------------+2 Team Galactic's Wager
-1 Moonlight Stadium---------+1 Lake Boundary or Strength Charm
-3 Psychic--------------------+2 Double Rainbow Energy, +1 Gardevoir Lvl X
-1 Fighting--------------------+1 Scramble

People have come to realize that Gardevoir is the better overall attacker over Gallade, so I added in more Gardy and removed one Gallade. I slimmed down your Dusknoir line because it is a tech card, you will rarely if ever need 2 of them. Dusknoir is also a surprise card that you want to bring out with a Rare Candy out of nowhere for it's best effect. I beefed up your important search supporters (Roseanne's and Celio's) and made room for 4 Team Galactic's Wager to abuse Claydol to it's fullest. I also made room for a couple Windstorm to help you get rid of Crystal Beach and or Cessation Crystal or Unown G in tool form. Finally, I increased your DRE and Scramble, which a deck like this uses way too well.

I think that Cresselia is very hard to play against good players :/ it needs to many energies and his attack rarely can take two prizes.

more Gardy,less Gallade since its not that good late game.

4-2-3-1-2 Gardy/Gardy Lvx/Gallade
2-2 Claydol GE
1-0-1 Dusknoir or Cresselia/LvX

putting both in isnt that good and kills consistancy.

I think that Cresselia is very hard to play against good players :/ it needs to many energies and his attack rarely can take two prizes.

Cresselia X is not there for its attack, it is there for its power, shady move from the bench, how can you not play it in a Psycic deck?

because I'm already playing gyara and blasty d as techs.

gyara is good vs maggy and blasty d is usefull for mirrors.

Am I wrong or there is better than cressy ? :confused:

I was more or less playing this deck today. However I found it far more consistant with the following lines

2-2 Cresselia
2-2 Claydol
4/2/2/2/1 Gallade/Gardy Pk/Gardy sw

Use GArdy Pk for nrg accel and move the dmg with cresselia. It was sweet! Claydol keeps the deck flowing sweetly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back