Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DP16 Pikachu?

Please tell me this is inaccruate and the people who paid for them are just stupid
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280231388866&Category=2611&_trksid=p3907.m29

Why is it inaccurate? I only see one auction up. There have only been a total of 2 in the last month I beleive. So how is asking for that much too much? I would think if your the only one who list something that you can set the price. It looks like he had 6 originally and out of the 6, 3 were sold and 1 of the 6 for the BIN price. I am not sure why you think it is wrong but if it is hard to get then it is 100% worth that. Think about what Charizard Ex is worth, and then think about what it actually goes for. It is quite different.

JMO,
Drew

Its just seems strange for a reprint promo, especially when it wqas recently released as common/uncommon

Its just seems strange for a reprint promo, especially when it wqas recently released as common/uncommon

It is because collectors want it. The less there are to go around and the more people/collectors that want it, would obviously push up the price.

Drew

If people are crazy enough to pay a rediculous amount of money for a card that is , and was , simply aquired then so be it but I know I can still get my hands on them here as the walmart has them and to be perfectly honest the promo is not worth more than $4 - $6 . If you want to take ebay prices then ...well you deserve what you get.

I'm going to go shopping tomorrow just to find the DP16 Pikachu, I KNOW its not worth that much, although aren't it kinda stupid basing it's worth on ONE Purchase of over $30?

Back