Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Snorlax Lv. X....

Status
Not open for further replies.
BDS is a PTO, he can run 8 of each, besides you forgot the Munchlax line.

I know ronton is really wanting these as well.

Munchlax reminds BDS of his youthful days, when he was a maniac, maniac on the floor; and he danced like he never danced before.

He would never run Munchlax. All the kids would cry from the mental image of him dancing if he did.

Munchlax reminds BDS of his youthful days, when he was a maniac, maniac on the floor; and he danced like he never danced before.

He would never run Munchlax. All the kids would cry from the mental image of him dancing if he did.

And there's nothing wrong with that. He could dance if he wanted to. He could leave his friends behind. 'Cause his friends didn't dance, and if they didn't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

MUST ... GET ... THE ... SNORLAX ... LVX

Finally, a Snorlax that might be playable. :thumb: If only it comes out in english! :crosses fingers:

BDS

I had a successful deck based around Jungle Snorlax and Dark Gloom/Vileplume at one point, and I'm sure you were playing then.

And there's nothing wrong with that. He could dance if he wanted to. He could leave his friends behind. 'Cause his friends didn't dance, and if they didn't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

Well, he could also roam if he wanted to, roam around the world.
But he's a Snorlax, so he just falls asleep sporadically.

Mods: Please leave this unlocked. Making fun of BDS is too awesome. : )

LOL when i saw this thread's title, i was like " haha, somebody must have made their own snorlax X for fun".

snorlax X must be saying : hey! gimme eat!

I study Japanese culture on university in my country (Poland), and day ago I ask my Japanese prof. to translat those cards, but he transltae only munchlax and Snorlax, here is the translate:

Munchlax Baby pokemon 70 HP

Poke-power: Baby Evolution (you know what is here so forgive me that I dont read this xD)

Attack: coloress x2.
You may search your deck for a trainer card show it to your opponent and put it to your hand.

Freaking awsome I gues xDDDD.

Snorlax Basic pokemon 100 HP

1st.attack, energyless:
search your discard pile for 4 basic energys of any type show it to your opponent and put it in your hand.

2nd: 4 coloress:60 bas damage
flip a coin. if result is head your opponent active pokemon is now asleep, if result is tails Snorlax is now asleep.
s

thats all ^^, hope u like it, I do xDD can wait to translate Snorlax X :3.

Last edited:
Wailord has 200 hp for a stage one and regigias lvx has for a basic lvx already 150 hp. So I think 150 hp would be right for the big fat snorlax but they made it 130 which is quite low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back