Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bonds to the end of time scanlations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think raichu can work in a swarm deck with a 1-1 gallade LV.X tech and zapdos, just hit for 80 each turn or keep their bench really small.

• i'm going to make a pro Rotom deck. so hah.

Gallade 4/Lv.X is amazing IMO
    Electrode [G] is pretty awsome too.

And EVERYONE has over looked the gust of wind that Luxray Lv.X gives when you level up to him. ACTIVE OR NOT.
:nonono:

Last edited:
New scans and translations have appeared. The new Leafeon might just bring back Eeveelutions. The pokebody combinedwith Leafeon X's power and Dawn Staduim makes a combo. 3 nrg's for 60 and auto sleep is better then Leaf Guard IMO. In fact, with the Jolteon and Flareon's new power, it might be possible to build a deck with all 7 eeveelutions in it. Finally!
~Cyber~

New scans and translations have appeared. The new Leafeon might just bring back Eeveelutions. The pokebody combinedwith Leafeon X's power and Dawn Staduim makes a combo. 3 nrg's for 60 and auto sleep is better then Leaf Guard IMO. In fact, with the Jolteon and Flareon's new power, it might be possible to build a deck with all 7 eeveelutions in it. Finally!
~Cyber~

7?

You coulf just do falrion and jolteon. Not only would it be fast but tech able and strategic

I am mainly leaning to Gallade. 3-1 Gallade SP lv.X in a spread deck would be great. Oh, in prereleases, fun deck = Gallade X/ Electrode. Can't wait for the set!!!

Flygon Lv X scares me, what with him being significant for Gallade to take down and auto killing the Level X and all. :/

http://www.pokemon-card.com/card/index.php?mode=imagelist&ses=1&page=1

Here. I'm not sure if this should be it's own topic or not, maybe I'll post it later, but the entirety of "Bonds" is now up on the official japanese web site.

There are a lot of surprises I didn't see comming, and the art is so amazing; not one card comes to mind that I disliked. Too bad no translations yet though; I don't know japanese. :frown:

Just, holy crud! Who saw a Hippowdown LV. X comming!? My goodness, my little brother always said for some weird reason that there would be one, and I would obviously disagree, since why a Hippowdown? He was right...weird.

In the next set, I'm hoping for a Cynthia's Garchomp LV. X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back