Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

real or fake

Nintendo does not release there cards in these types of boxes. The only way they sell them are in 36 pack boxes, booster packs, and theme decks. I wouldn't buy them as LA never had those Pokemon on any pack or box. These are probably fake. Also 6 boxes are sealed cards go for over $500. Don't buy what is list in that link.

Brand New Cards 6 Boxes Assorted, Logo outside the box May be different Pokemon Trading Cards, Wholesale Price, Each Box Has Average 30 Cards,

I don't know what kind of box it is, but I doubt it's the kind you're thinking of.

I saw these in Chinatown when I was in San Francisco. One had been opened, so I looked at the cards. They were crazy fake. Exact same packaging and everything.

If you look at this sellers feedback, you will find some negative feedback, and those items sold are the same thing. The buyers complained that they were fake, and the pics of the boxes are identical.:mad:

anyone else with sites, i really want to get enough to play quick and i haven't played since neo sets were released. please

Check our buyers forum and our sellers forum.
We only allow trusted members to sell for money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180314232533

Holy cow ^^ Some poor guy paid $74.99 for 24 boxes of these. Which begs the question, how do people fall for this?

EDIT: Somebody really needs to shut this guy down. He sells alsorts of fake cards, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, WWE Wrestling, High School Musical etc. He knowingly sells these fakes, read his detailed feedback. It ticks me right off to see people making a living outta this, knowingly ripping people.

6 boxes for 10 bucks? i dont see how they are making a profit? i mean the time an material an machinery it takes to make them? the selling a pack for 2 bucks? hmm...maybe i just never understood fakes...i can see making fake x's but dunno....

sad to see people are still up to no good...

danny

I saw a kid who had these exact boxes at my league. Now he has a binder full of 80% fakes and nobody wants to trade with him =/

Back