Tournament Location
Action Comics & Sports, 210 N. Boulder Hwy., Henderson, NV; PH: 702-387-5566

Cost to Enter
Tournament entry is FREE!

Registration and Start Time
Registration for Round 1 opens at 10:00 am and closes at 10:50 am

The State Championship player's meeting begins at 11:00 am

How to Sign-Up and Play
Arrive onsite no later than ½ hour before the tournament start time. Thank you.

Please allow enough time to fill out your decklist prior to Registration closing — download it now, fill it out, and bring it with you! You will need to turn in your decklist to register for the tournament. Also, please rememeber to bring your POP ID. Thanks.

Prizes
The top 8 finishers in each of the three age categories receive the following prizes (*note: prizes subject to change! Please check back in February for full and complete listing. Thanks.):

1st Place

• A Pokémon TCG State Champion Trophy
• A $300 travel allowance to participate in the Pokémon TCG National Championships (this allowance will be given on-site at the National Championships)*
• Full Show Pass to the Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. residents only*
• A reserved event ticket for the U.S. National Championships (player must complete and return the Origins Pre-Registration form)
• 36 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions
• Other cool Pokémon merchandise

2nd Place

• A Pokémon TCG State 2nd Place Trophy
• Full Show Pass to the Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. residents only*
• A reserved event ticket for the U.S. National Championships (player must complete and return the Origins Pre-Registration form)
• 16 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

3rd Place

• A Pokémon TCG State 3rd Place Trophy
• 8 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

4th Place

• 8 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

5th - 8th Place

• 4 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

* Players can win multiple travel allowances and Origins Passes. Travel allowances must be collected by the winner of record. Forms for claiming Origins Full-Show Passes must be completed by the winner, but may be assigned to anyone the winner chooses. Canadian and Mexican winners do not receive Origins admission Passes.

Additionally, participants will receive a Pokémon TCG State Championship promo card and a commemorative State Championships pin, while supplies last, just for playing!

Side Events

Booster drafts will be offered throughout the day and will consist of single-elimination rounds—$25 entry fee; prizes = 5 boosters for 1st, 3 boosters for 2nd, and 2 boosters for 3rd-4th.

Constructed tournaments will be available and will consist of single-elimination rounds—$5 entry fee; prizes = 5 boosters for 1st, 3 boosters for 2nd, and 2 boosters for 3rd-4th.

Team side events will be offered as interest warrants. Pricing and prizes presented onsite.

Tournament Structure
Age-Modified Swiss (1 game matches), with Top 2-8 single elimination (best 2 of 3 games) in each age group including playoffs for 3rd and 4th place.

Tournament Format
Modified

• Full Show Pass to the Origins Game Fair in Columbus, Ohio, U.S. residents only*?
Origins? Aren't we playing in St. Louis?

Anyways I'll be there... I hope. :)

yup yup
It's confirmed that i'm going coming from Cali with my friends.

So to everyone that is attending to this event please find all your piplup and torchic holos (or reverse) and lets do some trading before and after the event (maybe even in between rounds).

Piplups are for me a bum aka Glenn and
the
Torchics are for kirbypopstarhero aka Leo

Hope things go smooth

Back