Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

White Castels near Nationals?

trog

This may seem an odd qustion to many, but for some of us getting to go to White Castles for a bag full of burgers is a rare treat. Is there anyone who knows if thier is a location near the convention center, as in walking distance, and would it be safe to do so at night with kids? We are flying in tomorrow, any info would be great!
Thanks

I don't think there is much within walking distance of it. The closest fast food i've seen is some blocks away from it.

806 S. Broadway St, St. Louis MO, 63102

This is the closest white castle to the convention that I found .
It seems it's in walking distance since it's the only address that won't give me driving directions. The 2nd closest one is about a mile away

Thanks for the info. How about walking around down there? I haven't been to St. Louis since like 1980, seems it was a bit rough back then. Of course I was just a kid back then so who knows?

good old Harold and Kumar, But i dont think it would be a wise move to go to white Castle inbetween rounds.

That would be insane! But maybe worth it. I'm looking to go Thursday night. I'll have to walk with my son from the Holiday inn, just want to make sure it's not a dumb idea to it.

good old Harold and Kumar, But i dont think it would be a wise move to go to white Castle inbetween rounds.

Just find a wild Cheetah like they did..... You'll be back in no time....

Just don't run into any punks drinking Mt Dew and yelling "that's Extreme".... and don't give Neil Patrick Harris a ride either....

Back