Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Good/Underrated Water Stage 1

Mune

Are there any good or underrated or used Water stage 1 pokemon? I was trying to think of one for a four corners esq deck and none really came to mind. Preferably it would have like a water and a colorless attack or something. I would for sure use bibarel if it had those specifications

Floatzel SV...no, just kidding on that, that card is horrible.
You could perhaps look into the new Vaporeon, who can snipe rather well.
And oh, there's Froslass LA, WC for 40 + Sleep + 10 spread.

and for your next question, grass, Scizor SF, 2 energy 70 damage plus reduced damage intake with body

Actually, there are no popular Grass-weak Pokemon in the format at the moment, so it would not make sense to run a Grass type in a Four Corners-style deck. Scizor is also not splashable since its primary attack costs GG , plus it also demands that you strip all cards with Powers from your deck, which is one sure-fire way to lose in this format.

To the OP: I would run a deck centered around the RR Eeveelutions with Undevelop, a tech Espeon for the HP boost, and Lucario GL. With Broken Time Space and Multi energy, you can alternate between the different Eeveelutions at will (as long as you don't KO the Eevee beneath from using Undevelop) in order to get the most out of their attacks. The obvious combo is Jolteon and Vaporeon-- hit their entire bench for 10 apiece with Jolteon, then start sniping for 60 with Vaporeon.

I would also run a lone Ditto to deal with Flygon, Garchomp (SP and non), and for other random purposes such as using Shadow Room against a Gengar via Multi energy.

Starmie LA and Gyarados SF are the best.
Other decent ones are:
Bibarel SF[I am serious]
Froslass LA
Prinplup DP is nice if you are gonna play a spread

Gyarados is definitely good (see French Gyarados), but I find it rather awkward to play. Lanturn/Tentacruel was a fun deck earlier this season, Froslass is a decent spread Pokemon, and Starmie loves Plus Powers and the ability to spring away.

Starmie LA and Gyarados SF are the best.
Other decent ones are:
Bibarel SF[I am serious]
Froslass LA
Prinplup DP is nice if you are gonna play a spread

This. Biberal is really good, all jokes aside. Unfortunately, a 2 water attack makes it unplayable in most things.

Are there any good or underrated or used Water stage 1 pokemon? I was trying to think of one for a four corners esq deck and none really came to mind. Preferably it would have like a water and a colorless attack or something. I would for sure use bibarel if it had those specifications

Guys, he's asking for something needing WC and easily splashable. How does a card like Gyarados/Bibarel fit into that?

abomasnow anyone? 20 to each for 2 energy besides leaf & water pokemon? as well as a nice body? (no pun intended). its so sick

SV seaking. It obviously too good. 1 for possible 90 is ridiculous. of course assuming you can get the double heads.

Back