2 Night Maintainance
1 Memory Berry
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Broken Time-Space
3 Warp Point

11 Energy:
4 Call Energy
7 Fighting Energy

Strategy: Attack with Donphan's Rapid Spin, bouncing to Garchomp. They'll have to attack Garchomp and pretty much lose an energy drop that way, after which I retreat freely with Garchomp and ricochet back with Donphan afterwards. Should the opportunity rise, Garchomp will be charged to pull some attacks on his own as well. Nidoking makes opponent's attacking even more risky. Relicanth and Pachirisu found their way in here to combat SP decks. Memory Berry is due to Phanpy's flail, which can be used once every blue moon. SSU is fun to pull back injured Garchomps.

Rate, Hate, Participate.

40 damage, and a 20 recoil to them if they attack, and they lose energy, and they face constant warp points...there's more then just doing raw damage to this game.

I don't see what this does that straight Garchomp SV doesn't. For the same amount of Energy Garchomp does 40 and takes 20 less damage next turn. For another energy, he will do 80-120 damage most of the time.

-3 Phanpy
-3 Donphan
-1 Memory Berry
-4 Super Scoop Up
+1 Broken Time-Space
+1 Gible
+1 Gabite
+1 Garchomp
+1 Nidoran M
+1 Nidorino
+1 Nidoking
+1 Duskull
+1 Dusknoir DP
+2 your choice

This seems like it does the same thing, except more consistently and with less card slots. You even have room for a Dusknoir tech to counter Nidoqueen if you want as mentioned above.

- Pachy

+ garchomp X

because you already have 4 call and garch x is nice with restore letting you get a donphan out fast and using bash in .

why dolphan?
I prefer empoleon (type:metal), empoleon's poke-power are very useful in thar deck beacuse your opponent can't attach energies in his turn!

-1 bebe
-1 candy
+2 upper energy
Just in case you get the chance to bash someone in with donphan
And did you people read the other portion of the card or not? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back