1 Luxury Ball
1 Night Maintenance
1 Premier Ball

Energy: 13

4 Darkness Energy (Special)
1 Darkness Energy (Basic)
2 Rainbow Energy
6 Psychic Energy

Strategy: The operation of this deck is to dwindle down the Defending Pokemon's HP with using excessive poison damage and some attack damage. The Weezings (GE) have Toxic Virus which adds 1 more counter for poison. The ace card in this deck is Drapion Lv.X (PL) and the back up is Toxicroak (AR). Drapion Lv.X has Tri-Poison which gives the poisoned Pokemon 3 counters instead of 1 between turns. Toxicroak has Convert Blow which if Rainbow Energy is attached to it, it does 60 damage and poisons the defending Pokemon. The setup is to get things out quick before being wiped out by Pokemon-SP, Machamp (SF), etc.. The focus is to poison the opponent's active pokemon and use the Weezings to boost the poison damage between turns.

Any suggestions on what I should use or not? Please help! :)

JESUS. That is a massive Pokemon count.

If you're going to run this many Pokemon, you should also be running 4 Poke Radar. You should also consider BTS as a second stadium, considering that you're relying on evolving so many Pokemon so quickly...

Also, how do you think your Bench situation's going to be? You only have five spots, and those pixies are going to take up space. My advice is to get rid of them both. Claydol will suffice, and Azelf isn't essential in this deck. (I suggest you run three Drapion, by the way, but seeing as you're running two X's...)

Last edited:
You run no Skuntank G? Poison Structure for 50 in between turns and you still have your attack? Might help in some situations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back