Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Good old 1 sentence add-on *wait at least 5 posts before posting again*

...when suddenly, there was a cresselia and darkrai who were in an epic battle against each other, where they were causing tons of dark explosions on the moon. Unfortunetly for the Pokemon who came onto the moon for safety, they all suddenly get caught in a Dark Void attack, and they all (except for Darkrai and Cresselia) fell into a horrible nightmare (and Cresselia during this moment gets brought down to the floor by Darkrai's Dark Pulse as well) in which they were dreaming of...

... but instead of the world exploding, all the Zorua and Zoroark exploded, so there could never be any more until the new movie comes out ...

...and so all the Zoruas and Zoroark's came back. With the help of the mysterious person that found their breeding ground, they go back to the moon where they all find the escapees tossing and turning from their nightmares thanks to Dark Void, and Cresselia has just been knocked out as well, and so Darkrai says, "I rule this moon, I rule the world, I rule the galaxy, I rule the universe, and I'm greater than Arceus. Now, let everything turn into a nightmare and into darkness!"

The Zoruas and Zororarks need a plan to take down Darkrai since Darkrai is almost causing the end of the world right now. They decide to use their handy-dandy illusion skills to transform into Darkrai. Darkrai sees this and battles them. Darkrai loses, and the Zoruas and Zoroarks celebrate. For the big celebration, they decide to...

So arceus had to yet again rebuild it and all of the pokemon and all of the poke peoples ('cept for DARTH PIKA) and he said this is the last chance so nobody better be stupid and blow up the world again.

Back