Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

UK: State Province Territory (SPT) Championships 2010

very true man just see it surprising is all stuck between luxchomp and dos myself dos can win but luxchomp seems to have a slight upper hand if it gets out fast enough but on the other hand dos comes back in 1 turn ready for round 2 so its hard to choose also is expert belt even needed in luxchomp :S?

Hey man (Lol I'm Jonathan that ran Luxchomp :cool:), yeh generally at a first glance you'd assume LuxChomp has the upper hand. However, G-Dos' ability to 1HKO you every turn and recover immidiatly when you hit them is tough. :frown: However, final game was a very close and great game (Unown G start = fail :eek:) Congrats Michael for an enjoyable last game and the LOl's when you donked my Unown G start :wink: (Oh BTW I mnay make a report on the event if I ever get round it it... Probabaly won't tho lol)

Just to add to the debate on Expert Belt in LuxChomp, I don't personally run any in it... But maybe that's just me.

Have fun at Leicester everyone that goes; I will call all ma homies while I'm in France to make sure they're all x-0! :lol:

Donezzz

Hi im Michael who won the seniors

Gdos against LuxChomp was a very hard match up we could OHKO each others pokemon every turn but i came down to who has got the faster recovery and Gdos is only just faster

Coming from the guy who was begging me for days ( in person, through PM's and on MSN ) for my Gengar list from Bournemouth last year :tongue:

Barry John I would like to add also beg someone else for a certain something that we all know about "which kind of sucks" (pardon the pun).

Masters (21)
1st 7-0 Nicholas F (LuxChomp)
2nd 5-2 Tom H (LuxChomp with the "wrong" number of Expert Belts/Premiere Balls : just ask :D )
3rd 4-2 Thomas H (Gyarados)
4th 4-2 Freddy K (Gyarados)

Seniors (16)
1st 4-1 Michael C (Gyarados)
2nd 4-1 Jonathan C (LuxcChomp)
3rd 3-1 Harry B (G-G)
4th 3-1 Jak S-A (Gyarados?)

Juniors (14)
1st Nathaniel M (CurseGar)
2nd Daniel C (Gyarados)
3rd Elliot S (Machamp)
4th Luke C-L (Donphan)

Update with Jnrs Luke C-L was playing Donphan I think ..

Anyway nice to see all you guys and I hope you had a good time - next stop for me is Bournemouth - where I will be putting my awsome scizor cherrim deck into play ;)

Must remember tho' to tech in the 4 expert belt...

From the Phoenix Games forum :-

Below are the top 4 spots for all the age groups from the Pokemon State Championship 2010 (Midlands) held on Sunday the 14th of March 2010.

Juniors Top 4:
1. Nathaniel
2. Daniel
3. Luke
4. Lordie

Seniors Top 4:
1. Samuel
2. Michael
3. Jak
4. Ben

Masters Top 4:
1. Faisal Khan