Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Palmdale CA League! NEW LOCATION!

He did quit, wasn't that what started all of this? :lol:

*bolded and colored to highlight the whole joke, for those that couldn't tell lol*

Hahaha, makes sense :tongue:

If people want attention, quitting for half a day isn't the way to go about it. Andddd this is why they should only allow actual professors who have been a professor for a year to start leagues, so those people who play for six months and decide they don't like it don't ruin it for the kids that went to their league. :nonono:

This game is about one thing: having fun. When this kind of negativity is thrown into the mix, then it's time to get rid of the problem.

I never planned on quitting all together, I just meant taking a break for myself, I still had intentions on running league and going to league. I guess I was just burnt out alil (i'm sure everyone has felt this way at one point) plus there were some IRL issues going on that needed serious attention.

Thought I would add the reminder that this is being moved to Mondays, same times (since someone has forgotten to lol). Same time, just a different day to avoid the craziness that has taken over Mulligan's on Tuesdays. I am sure things will return to normal after the summer is over with.

Enjoy this Monday, and Java, remember to make sure Chase doesn't leave anything behind again. ; )

I have to say that there was a big difference having it on Monday instead. Was nice not to have the crazy crowd of people there running around. Though I did like Tuesdays better, this will work until the Tuesday promotion is over with. : )

Yeah, Tuesdays were awesome but until they end their stupid Tuesday thing, we'll have to make due with Mondays for now.

Back