Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who/what won INTL Nationals 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played against Flychamp, Genchamp with impossible coinflips (4 heads against flygon, fainting spell etc), sp toolbox and 4 luxchomp (lost one due to bad start/sleep flip) in swiss, won 2:0 against luxchomp in t16, 2:0 against luxchomp in t8, 2:0 against cursegar in t4 and 2:1 against gyarados in t2 (she donked me xD)

maybe ill post more later lol

Malaysian National Championship

Masters

1st place-Chun Yee Wei(Luxchomp)
2nd Place-Edmun Tan (Jumpluff/Luxray)
3rd Place - Chew Yik Heng (Luxchomp)
4th Place- Kent Ng (Luxchomp/Blaziken)

Seniors

1st place chan jit how (Luxchomp)
2nd Place Koay ze nian (Luxchomp)
3rd place Jean P (Cursegar)
4th Place Ethan C (Kingdra)

Juniors

Kareem (Flychamp)

Last edited:
I played against Flychamp, Genchamp with impossible coinflips (4 heads against flygon, fainting spell etc), sp toolbox and 4 luxchomp (lost one due to bad start/sleep flip) in swiss, won 2:0 against luxchomp in t16, 2:0 against luxchomp in t8, 2:0 against cursegar in t4 and 2:1 against gyarados in t2 (she donked me xD)

Gratts for Winning David ;)

Your deck eats luxchomp for brekfast :D
btw nice Top 8 match.

Robin G. over and out.

in t16 it was 2:1 =P

and the 4th place in germany masters played cursegar

Congratulations Yoshi ! The deck is strange, but evidently it's a good deck, i don't understand very well the strategy of the deck...the strategy consists only to do 40 damage and remove 4 damage counter from torterra ? You use flygon only for retreat pokemon ?

Congratulations Yoshi ! The deck is strange, but evidently it's a good deck, i don't understand very well the strategy of the deck...the strategy consists only to do 40 damage and remove 4 damage counter from torterra ? You use flygon only for retreat pokemon ?

It does 60/heals 60 with E-Belt. With the Lv. X, you can pull up Clays and do 80/heal 80 if you're behind on prizes. I'm willing to bet that there's more than meets the eye to this deck. Torterra is a solid card.

It was top2 in Juniors & Seniors.

I know it was only a top 2, but I would still like to know the names and decks of the other players, so I can complete my overview :)

---------- Post added 05/25/2010 at 06:40 PM ----------

I updated the first post, but I'm missing some information. Anyone can tell me how many players Sweden had in Juniors and Seniors? And does anyone have information on the German Juniors?

I'd also like to know something about Argentina, but I'm not sure if anyone knows?

We, the german guys, are keeping the list secret until after worlds.

Sorry.

Hi guys,i am a player from Argentina,here the results:

Master: (Top4)

Top 2:
Luxchomp Vs Luxchomp

Top 4:

Luxchomp Vs Luxchomp
Luxchomp Vs Gyarados

Senior (Top2):

Sablelock Vs Gengar / Machamp
Winner : Sablelock.

And the Standings before the top:
1st Sablelock
2nd Gengar / Machamp
3rd Luxchomp
4th Luxchomp

In junior won Kingdra,and second Dialga Garchomp.

Likewise, all players cant travel to Hawaii, at least in Master ,but the organizers only give a Nintendo Ds Lite award :S .

Last edited:
The top 4 masters in Argentina was like this :

Diego Cassiraga (Luxchomp) - Agustin Garcia ( G'dos )
Leandro E. (Luxchomp) - Javier F. ( Luxchomp )

Top 2 :

Diego Cassiraga (Luxchomp) - Leandro E. (Luxchomp)
not sure about who won.

PD: Agustin didn't play this season

Top 2 :

not sure about who won.

I am going to go with Leandro. He told me he won if I recall correctly. He IM'd me about it.

Drew

Top 2 :

not sure about who won.

Exactly.
And in the TOP2, the players decided to sell the Nintendo and share the money,but Diego is the champion .
Steven,i know you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back