Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Monster binder

yuki_potsd

hey, been seeing alot of yugi players with these monster binders. Admittedly they are kinda cool looking and i hear great reveiws. But what about as far as pokemon? how are they for pokemon/magic sized cards (as in can pokemon/magic fit in them)?

Have several of them. Pokemon and all other normal sized cards fit in them comfortably in sleeves. These by far are one of my best investments.

Buy one. You won't regret it. It's not just that they're cool looking, but they're protective in both keeping the cards in good condition and keeping the cards in your possession. Great investments.

Definitly the best binders available, expensive but it pays off, they never break and can store a ton of cards, I love them ;)

Considered to bring a few along to worlds and sell them there, anyone interested?

Theyre great trade-card binders as well cause they never break, my last one was 5 years old when I finally threw it away because it was too dirty xD Just very hard to come by, theyre pretty rare, even here in germany

great. thanks everyone. i think me and my team are gonna pick up like 2-3 each. lol my first page is gonna be blasting Luxray GL X's.

They are great binders. Be sure to sleeve you card first tho. It can be really hard to remove your cards from the slots with out a sleeve. I am using: KMC Clear Perfect Fit sleeves and they work wonders.

pretty sure TrollandToad will have plenty of these at nats...and probably the best prices you'll find them at. Great quality binders...I have a bunch of them. I'll call them up and confirm if they will have them. I'll get back with you guys.

How is it possible for T&T to sell them cheaper then their price over here? These things are from germany o_o"

Back