Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BliZzArD's Trade Needs NEED Smergle UD x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aphotic I would like 1x Suicune + Entei Full Legend or 1x Raikou + Suicune Full Legend your choice

Akimbo sorry gone to wyoungb

wyoungb sounds like a deal please PM me your address

Aphotic I would like 1x Suicune + Entei Full Legend or 1x Raikou + Suicune Full Legend your choice

Akimbo sorry gone to wyoungb

wyoungb sounds like a deal please PM me your address

i can give what wy is giving plus a RH sableye. lmk

I can do either, but first what's the condition of the playmat? Would you happen to have a picture of it? Thanks!

I honestly have only 1 rule I don't counter offer you take cards from my list and tell me what your willing to give for them I approve or not

Mint Pokemon Theme Deck Rule book from HS Unleashed
Mint Pokemon Theme Deck Rule book from HS Undaunted
Mint Pokemon Rule book from Trainer Kit 4
Smeargle UD (regular holo) x1

For the Trainer Kit 4, is that the HGSS Trainer Kit (Raichu vs. Gyarados)? If so, I have it.

I'm interested in these:
Porygon Z DP35 x1
Pichu Prerelease Staff Card
Luxray GL 9/111
Garchomp C Lv X (promo) x2
Gallade 4 Lv X
Gallade 4 x1 (Holo theme deck)
Lucario GL 8/111 x 1
Honchkrow G RH x1
Ambipom G 56/111 RH
Scizor prime x1

This isn't an offer, just things I'm interested in. I'm not sure how much you value the rulebooks at, so I'll leave it up to you to make the first offer on things you're willing to trade me.

Also, feel free to CML. It's a bit outdated but if there's anything else not on the list you're looking for please let me know and I will try to find it for you. Thanks.

I'm not real sure what to offer for the rulebooks if you could list what you would be willing to take for them it would make it alot easier for me if this helps I traded a RH expert belt and a PL manetric for the HGSS rulebook and a PONT

BLIZz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back