Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Donezator's Trade Thread - H: LvXs/RH TSS/LEGENDS W: Come See! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
XReady2MurderXX - Do you have anything in my wants?

adil12 - Would you consider just Shining Mewtwo and Gyarados ex then? Please? :)

Donez

Umm well just checking the pricing but I don't think I can do it :frown: I can throw in Dialga RH, Rhyperior RH and Typhlosion RH to the current deal, or we can just go back to the original deal with just the Shining Mewtwo, your call man :smile:

XReady2MurderXX - I didn't see anything on your list, sorry.

adil12 - Really want to get them both if I can, was there anything small on my girlfriend's list you'd like too?

Donez

XReady2MurderXX - I didn't see anything on your list, sorry.

adil12 - Really want to get them both if I can, was there anything small on my girlfriend's list you'd like too?

Donez

I see man, and not looking for anything small dude just Lv.X/Ex/Shining :rolleyes: I guess I would want another Lv.X if you wanted to take them both of me, anyways LMK :smile:

adil12 - I'll just do the original offer then, I don't think I could add another one to get an ex, I don't value them very highly unless it's something for example Charizard ex. Anyway PM me to confirm the deal for your Shining Mewtwo, please and thank you!

Donez

adil12 - I'll just do the original offer then, I don't think I could add another one to get an ex, I don't value them very highly unless it's something for example Charizard ex. Anyway PM me to confirm the deal for your Shining Mewtwo, please and thank you!

Donez

Sure thing mate :biggrin: Thanks!

Saw you were after some old cards that I seem to have. So I'll offer my:

Shining Mewtwo (ND)
Charizard (EXP; #39)

for your:

Glaceon Lv. X (MD)
Infernape 4 Lv. X (RR)
Machamp Lv. X (SF)
Magnezone Lv. X (LA)

If they're in mint condition.

Heyas, i'm interested in these:
- 1x Mesprit LA
- 1x Gliscor LA
- 1x Machamp SF
- 1x Palkia G PT
- 1x Drapion PT (maybe)
- 1x Alakazam 4 RR
- 1x Snorlax RR
- 1x Gallade 4 RR
- 1x Staraptor FB SV

Mostly because I don't have them though ^^ the main ones are Machamp and Staraptor.

pokemonforever - I would accept that, however my Infernape E4 LvX is not mint, there are no scratches or bends until you turn it over. On the back there is a noticable tear along the top of the card, I could email you pictures if you like, or you can replace it with something else? LMK, thanks! :)

Fartman200 & Cobolt - Sorry guys, didn't see anything I needed. :(

Donez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back