Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Call of Legends Speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret rates have nothing to do with the amount of Primes a set should have. Look at the Arceus set. It had a total of 12 secret rares, and still had 6 Lv.Xs. They also had 9 secret rates in Rising Rivals, but had like 10 or 11 lv.Xs in that set too. So, just because a set will have a bunch of secret rares, that doesn't mean it will change the number of primes that we will get.

I remember a Call of Legends description that says there will be cards that helps your Pokemon to evolve. Unfortunately I can't find this description anymore, does anyone have a source speaking about it ?

I remember a Call of Legends description that says there will be cards that helps your Pokemon to evolve. Unfortunately I can't find this description anymore, does anyone have a source speaking about it ?

it's most likely a rare candy reprent, but i wouldn't mind a BTS reprint TBH.

Just speculation, but with the release of the first three card images (Lucario, Lugia, and Houndoom), it looks like the Shiny Promo Pokemon from Japan will be in the set, as well as the missing Lost Link cards and NEW ARTWORK on cards from HGSS-Triumphant(?!?).

I do not believe it would be in TCPi's best interest to re-introduce cards from DP at this time. Especially with the new BW format looming on the horizon. BW gives the appearance of slowing the game down and leveling the playing field to x2 Weakness, -20 Resistance.

However, I am still concerned about the Lost World and its affects on the game. It was VERY broken upon release in Japan. We'll have to see how it goes here. (LW may be the reason for the upcoming rule changes?)

Rule changes in Japan do not equal rule changes here. We've played many cards differently from them in the past, such as Looker's Investigation, etc.

When you have to declare how many cards you're drawing is a far cry (I'm estimating about 12,473 miles, but correct me if that's too close) from the rule changes coming up. If you think the difference in lookers can be compared to being unable to Rare Candy a Pokemon that just came into play, or being able to play trainers T1, I really think you need to re-evaluate what you think about the rules.

When you have to declare how many cards you're drawing is a far cry (I'm estimating about 12,473 miles, but correct me if that's too close) from the rule changes coming up. If you think the difference in lookers can be compared to being unable to Rare Candy a Pokemon that just came into play, or being able to play trainers T1, I really think you need to re-evaluate what you think about the rules.

Ah, forgot about the trainers T1. However, didn't Japan also have 30 card tournaments one year as well? anyways, I would be rather pumped about the game becoming more like Base Set, I love the old cards :D

I'm hoping for claydol reprint as for other reprints luxury ball and uxie would be nice.

personally i'm a politoed fan and i'm hoping for a prime but maybe we'll get the 1st gen starters as primes.
Also a new crobat would be pretty cool but unlikely.

my big question who will be on the prerelease sleeves?

My bet is that there's going to be 106 cards in the set... Plus 492 "secret" rares. Now everyone can rebuild their old pet decks, and go back to complaining about how it can't beat SP. Oh and they aren't printing lost world... They've gotta leave something for people to complain about on the gym.

Back to the topic: Seriously, we can't really even speculate what may be printed at this point. The only one who could do that was Kadabra... Well, last time I saw him was back in Skyridge, and I'm not even going to talk about what went down back there... No man will... No man could...

My bet is that there's going to be 106 cards in the set... Plus 492 "secret" rares. Now everyone can rebuild their old pet decks, and go back to complaining about how it can't beat SP. Oh and they aren't printing lost world... They've gotta leave something for people to complain about on the gym.

Back to the topic: Seriously, we can't really even speculate what may be printed at this point. The only one who could do that was Kadabra... Well, last time I saw him was back in Skyridge, and I'm not even going to talk about what went down back there... No man will... No man could...

Im just waiting for them to print a Kadabra as a super crazy 1 out of 100 boxes secret rare. That would make my day. Along with the bringing back of Wigglytuff GE(Or something like it)

I just hope they don't give us trash cards out of nowhere that aren't reprinted, and then be like "Oh, we never said we were reprinting anything blah blah blah" I am SERIOUSLY hoping for some reprints, notably Calydlo.

lolwat

I hope Claydol gets printed so that SP cant pwn nubz with rush and stuff.

Did you play last season/ever look at Claydol's hp? Once you accomplish this, read how much damage dragon rush does. You might be surprised because theyre both the same number!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back