Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

4 sprays are sexy 1st place report

goldedda

alright so i'm running my usual dialgachomp build with 1-1 and 4 power srays cause i need them vs vilegar and sps

onto the report

masters
6 rounds
top 8

round 1 vs luxchomp
he gets an unplayable hand and i get the easy win by t4 sorry bro

1-0

round 2 vs Martin Moreno luxchomp
i get t1 deafen and all he can do is collector for 2 uxies and set up for 2 , during teh game i spary 4 kewy uxies to slwo him down so he never gets his cyrus and from him not getting his cyrus i take the lead and he was not able to recover gg

2-0

round 3 vs OCTILEERY
omg a octillery deck it was fun but i dragon rushed a couple of them and luxray also killed some of them it was a fun game but he was beat by a couple of prizes gg

3-0

round 4 vs Lik Genplume
i have bad prizes i get a horrid hand i somehhow get dialag gx in play have like no supporter or trainers in hand besides spray he goes judge i'm like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat and draw 3 supproters he levels me down and can kill me wow bs oh well its 2-6 in prizes for him i make a crazy comebackwith garchomp snipes bringing it down to 1-1 prizes he only has a 110 hp gengar on field he i ran put of turns and he benhesa haunter i'm like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs so he shadow rooms garchomp c xi go br up haunter blet my ray and flahs im[act for GG if he didnt bench haunter he had game

4-0

round 5 vs glenn luxchomp
our starst duble garchomp i draw i have a very bad hand besides twins bench the bat and end, he goes get t2 earth quake and i spray auxie for 4 but he already ahs teh cyrus chain so i go send up garchomp being happy i can use twins so i burn my hand have e-gained garchomp with dce actiev play xuei and draw 5 energys and 2 power spsays really 5 energy noen of them are dce so somehow i keep trading prizes with him he omplains that i keep power spraying uxies but i'm like dude u are playing supporters i'm not i only saw a tiwn so we're tied 4-4 and fiannly oi get my cyrus and take teh game from taht moment gg bro

5-0

round 5 vs luxchomp
t1 deafen set up my hand full of sprays he gets early lead killing bith mah chomps but i don't acre cause once i got retty good hand full of sprays i go lookers and 3 sp metal dialag kills his whole field i come back and win gg

6-0

top 8 vs Martin Moreno luxchomp

Game 1:i psychci retsore twice his chomp while powerig up a bench dialag he goes leevl up i spray and he snipes my chomp i go second strike his chomp x, after a couple, i we exachneg couple of prizes me with my dialag he with cheap rpizes via chomp and ray until its 4-4 tied and he has 3 energyied luxrya x and trahs bolts my duilag gx for 60 i go drop zong use galactic switch he is like alright i move metal to lucario gl turn dialag gzx attach sychic and e-gain to lucario and kills luxray and with no attacker left eh decides to scoop

1-0

gamen 2: he gets teh upper hand of me all game i have a key chomp prized can't get much going on and loose after i try to pull of a 3 sp metal dialag gx but eh sniped aroujnd it for game

1-1

game 3 soon time is called so he goes and eath quake my actie dialag g with a dce for 50 i go level up attach basic metal and belt it an flash bite active and second strike for k.o he plays crobat i spray he turns it and get of a uxie for 7 a garchomp c x and witha dce e-gain attached to gartchomp c he k.oes my dialag gx, its my last turn turn 3 he is up a prize i send up uxie leevl up and play twins get my stuff ready to eathqake his chomp for an k.o and we're tied again he goes and ambi my dce to uxie i draw try to trade off he sprays i atatch warp to chomp and attack for 30 he goes and reatrat ambii and bites my chomp if i draw an energy or aarons its game i draw sp metal and rush ambi for game gg

2-1

top 4 vs Nathan genplume
game 1 i get a dialag gx out couple sprays in ahnd get early lead with garchomp sniping for 32 prize s and he soon scops once i have 2 prize sleft to his 5

1-0

game 2 i egt good start but get lookered into bad hand and have o looker myself again just to draw okay we keep exchanging ptrizes but once time is called i'm behind a prize and gotta gambl eon an fs flip if he gets heads he wins he flips heads we go into sudden death

SUDDEN DEAth: i start with uxie , dce uxie x, ialag 2 e-gain, promo crok i go first an attahc dce to uxie hit tomb for 20 he goes get haunter out reetreat tomb and smogs me i go draw level up burn my to 1 card which is uxie play down and use set up with i get bat + turns or my 2 ebklts i win i get a turn and a bat gg bro

2-1

Top 2 vs nervous guy with speed g-dos
game 1: oh boy i'm starting with unown q and have to go first i'm liek alright i'm donked he flipps over unown q YESSSS YESSSS i play dce and donk even if eh went 1st he didn't had teh enrgy so i had it either way

1-0

game 2 i start with unown q again but somehwo he want to first ith smeargle i'm like alright he has a hand full of trainers and goes firtsl lol he goes and uses pov via smeargla dn end i whiff t1 deafen and get ownbed real badly soon

1-1

game 3 he starts with karp ig ot teh donk but he top decks uxie so i got get t1 deafen he draw s and end i go deafen he draws and end i go cyrus for sp radar for bat k.o karp he send up uxie i go remove lost for game gg brp

2-1

props
winning
winning a mat
unown q
powersprays
no americano
seing norman and co. again

slops
masters is wayyy makes me wayyy to tired
petit getting donked

You have terrible spelling and grammar:p

But good job on 9-0,

Everyone was asking how I could of beat you game 3 sudden death when I said I need energy. Here's is why...I had expert belt.
All I needed was psychic energy and I win. Then finals, easy victory giving me the tournament. Oh well though, im just terrible at this game.

You have terrible spelling and grammar:p

But good job on 9-0,

Everyone was asking how I could of beat you game 3 sudden death when I said I need energy. Here's is why...I had expert belt.
All I needed was psychic energy and I win. Then finals, easy victory giving me the tournament. Oh well though, im just terrible at this game.

wait u run expert belt in gengar vileplume????????

dude thats a fail i understood lux ball if you dont get trainer lock but e belt is just gah

uh der my worst matchup. vilegar against dichomp.

game 1
he gets bad start
game 2
it comes down to the wire and he becomes the #3 biggest lucksac on kamz chart
game 3
i get a terribad start and it all comes down to lookers which i get 2 gloom 1 honchy and 2 eng off of and topdeck nothing.

also that day i went 1/4 on faintig spells

dude, all I did was point out your strong plays even with your" bad hand" while you talked among your friends . Turn 2 Twins spraying 4 Uxie setups. Though i admit the Twins was a complaint i made only because my 3 opponents before you played twins on me ( all 3 were SP decks then you being the 4th). However, I do admit defeat and you did play better than me that day

Congrats on your win

Back