Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~*Unofficial Pokemon Black and White Thread*~

I got the game yesterday and I have these Pokemon:
Sirvine Lv.21
Roggarola Lv.23
(when does he EVD? anyone know?)

Update:

I now have a Lv. 40 Duosion with a Hidden Power of Fighting!
Also have:

Lv. 42 Emboar
Lv. 40 Carracosta
Lv. 40 Excadrill
Lv. 33 Pansage - Waiting to switch it for something
Lv. 10 Pidove!!!! for Fly

I have all 8 badges now :)

Anyone know approximately what level you should tackle the Elite Four at? My Pokemon are all around level 47 at the minute...

Also, kinda struggling for places to train them up now too.

Well now if you know how to fight the Elite Four with certain type advantages then you can beat them with a lower level team.

Here's what mine was when I defeated the Elite Four and the rest of the Story Arc:

Lv 43 Durant
Lv 47 Serperior
Lv 50 Krookodile
Lv 48 Carracosta
Lv 55 Sawk
Lv 48 Musharna

Granted I had two 50+ pokes but thats because Krookodile had the exp share but I used Sawk for most of it. I absolutely loved when he learned Close Combat.

So I beat the game, dumped half my team, and started working on a better in game team. So far it's:

Emboar Lv.63
Zweilous Lv.51
Galvantula Lv.50
Accelgor Lv.50
Golurk Lv.44
Excadrill Lv.39

I got supremely lucky with natures. Emboar (starter), adamant. Zweilous, rash (perfect for mixed attacking), Galvantula, timid, Accelgor, naive, Golurk, impish, and Excadrill, naughty. All on the first ones I caught.

I do have one stupid question. Where is the HM Strength at? I went through the whole areas and still haven't found it...am I missing something here...

I just finished it last night. I would typically ignore the Gym after I learned its type, and go past that city to level up a little, or find Pokemon that would be useful. I tried to love Victini, but it didn't make the cut.

Chandelure (52) - Inferno is supposed to be only 50% accuracy, but that hasn't been my experience so far (in a good way).
Sawk (53) - a killer. He Bulk Up'd early, and then swept N. He was my go-to guy for most of the game.
Eelektross (49) - a Lightning-type with Levitate. He didn't take hits very well though.
Haxorous (49) - he was fast enough for half of the dragons...sadly, they were the easy ones.
Volcarona (63) - awesome. Traded hatched one for a Japanese one - turned out to have been bred for moves and nature.
Serperior (43) - mostly just a stall, so I could fix up Sawk and Volcarona.

I got lucky that my first/only Munna was Adamant and had Synchronize. Useful in the long-term.

I'm getting far in the game:

5 Badges

Pokemon:
Servine Lv.31
Boldore (Roggenrola EVD'd :D) Lv.31
Krokorok Lv.31
Foongus Lv.31

I've got 5 badges as well, i'm in the 6th gym

i've got a lv 43 emboar so far nothing else that's noteworthy.

I like the game so far, especially the sky arrow bridge and cut scenes, etc, basically the new graphics.

BTW, unlimited tm use is BRKN!

5 badges, just got to the electric cave.
I would be farther, but i have been catching EVERY possible pokemon when i get to it *Evil stare toward Sawk, Lilligant, and Cinccino*.

So, because of all the Audino i have been fighting trying to get every pokemon, i have:
EVERY wild pokemon until this point
Level 57 Samurott
Level 42 Pansear (Waiting until 43 for crunch before evolving)
Level 38 Sawk (HE.IS.KILLER!)
Level 34 Zebstrika
Level 34 Zoroark
Level 28 Ducklett

^Ridiculously overleveled^

I'm about to enter the Elite 4 and I have:

Lv. 47 Serperior
Lv. 47 Darmanitan
Lv. 47 Vanilluxe
Lv. 47 Swanna
Lv. 47 Galvantula
Lv. 47 Krookodile