Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Yanmazotomb(Yanmega Prime/Magnezone Prime/ Spiritom TM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Mario

Hey this is Papa_Mario and I need a fun but competetive deck to play for the HS-on Format, so I hope this one works.

Pokemon: 18
3-3 Yanmega Prime
1 Spiritomb TM
3-2-3 Magnezone Prime
1 Pachirisu CL
1 Smeargle CL
1 Shaymin UL
T/S/S: 31
4 Judge
4 Copycat
4 Collector
2 Rare Candy
4 Communication
4 Seeker
3 Elms
2 Switch
2 Twins
2 Lost Remover

Energy: 11
11 Electric

STRATEGY:
Start with Smeargle, get Yanmega set up and attack 70 for no energy by keeping the same hand count by using copycat and judge. You could also use magnezones ability then combo it with spiritomb. Keep using seeker on spiritomb to keep a steady 6 cards in each players hand. Magnezone is a good back up attacker too, which is why I play that energy and pachirisu.

Well, that's my list. Please leave a comment. All criticism is appreciated and even welcomed.

Thanks,
Papa_Mario

Last edited:
My only issue with the spiritomb for TM is the fact that its a shuffle draw for the opponent.

Just think to yourself, how many times have you saved your entire game, off a PONT, or Copycat? I just see that being an issue. Otherwise, i like the Yanmega swarm, 4-4 is a strong line, maybe a 3-3 and + 2 Lost Remover for more disruption? That card would help this deck disrupt them even further than judge, so the few energies that they pull that are special can get pushed away instantly.

Otherwise, i think this is a good deck to play around with.

Gah, I was trying to keep this deck quiet :p

Anyways, I'll go ahead and pm you my list, which has been tested alot, cause I'm a bro.

EDIT: Yeah, spiritomb TM is bad in here.

Last edited:
i play this deck and there is not need for shaymin using pachurishu just to get energys on is good enough in myu oppinion. put the energys on and use him as a carrier for magnezones attack. take out shyamin 1 lost remover and 1 electric energy and add 3 rescue energys it helps alot inj the beggining with getting kills wiht yanmega

Spiritomb is actually a great play, especially with Seeker. I think 4 is overkill, 3 should suite you fine, but together you can force your opponent to match an easy handsize and let Yanmega do its thing and lets you keep a supporter for turn on the first drop. Lost Remover really isn't that helpful here, you'd be better off with a Consitancy card, like Junk Arm which gives you a lot more handsize control and conssitancy.

Smeargle is a pretty meh card right now. Especially if you copy an opponent's Juniper with their 2 card hand and can't match handsize. i'd drop it for Manaphy UL, who has a nice set-up attack, and free retreat, so it'll keep the enrgy you use for a Mangezone discard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back