Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Will Win Worlds?

cvmerchanary

Just a topic to discuss what to look out for at Worlds and whose going whose not.

I think for winning Mexico and Canada ZPS has the best shot IMO.

Don't know if I'll go to worlds. Still need a few answers to things and what not.

1. Do you have to have a good record to participate in LCQ if not I really would like to attend. Working on Reshiboar and Kingdra/Mandibuzz which may do well. Since there was only about 1 Kindrabuzz and 4 Reshiboar at top 128 I believe.

2. What else at worlds is their? What type of side events and such.

3. Cheapest way to travel from MD for at least 2. Trying to find the CHEAPEST way possible. Need ideas of where to buy tickets.

Q1. Do you have to have a good record to participate in LCQ if not I really would like to attend. Working on Reshiboar and Kingdra/Mandibuzz which may do well. Since there was only about 1 Kindrabuzz and 4 Reshiboar at top 128 I believe.

A1. A season record of 0-X qualifies you to compete in the LCQ.

Q2. What else at worlds is their? What type of side events and such.

A2. There is the LCQ, league play with players from around the world, regular format giant tournament play, smaller 8 or 16 person pick up tournaments, pre-release tournaments, card artist autograph sessions,

Q3. Cheapest way to travel from MD for at least 2. Trying to find the CHEAPEST way possible. Need ideas of where to buy tickets.

A3. Putting your thumb out at the nearest highway headed west could be the cheapest way.

Seriously, with access to a computer, you can search the cheapest way to travel to San Diego as easily as anyone else. Anyone with a deck, randomizer, status markers and a player ID number registering in time can, and should play in the LCQ. Make it into worlds, and you play. Don't make it into worlds and you can play more games. The event is stunning, especially the first time you attend. I recommend the experience if you can make it out. I hope you find yourself able to attend; you'll have a great time.

like Donchamp? :lol:

Seriously though, the winning deck will probably have Yanmega in it.

Haters gonna hate xD

I like the fact that I was the only Donphan/Machamp surrounded in a field of Yanmega. Didnt expect that lol. I did beat a Kingdra?yanmega though lol.

Reshiphlosion winning worlds in masters.

Neither Yanmega/ Zone nor Yanmega/ Kingdra will take first place in masters. Quote me on it.

QUOTE=DragonClyne725;2055048]Inconceivable! No deck can out speed that little bugger.

On subject, the winning deck will have Yanmega teched in it just because it is fast and disruptive.[/QUOTE][/I][/I]

zekrom can out speed it even if it goes turn 2

It'll all come down to which surprise decks mindgame players in later rounds and which cards get discarded by junk arm, luck of the draw, who goes first/second, etc.

Reshiphlosion all the way. It's not immune to yanmega, but it's pretty resistant. And especially vs. Yanmega/Magnezone variants, it's gonna have a ball.

Back