Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Card Blanks?

King Piplup

I have 2 (used to be 3, my brother drew on one of them...) cards with the normal back, but the front it blank. 1 of them has the yellow border on the front, one does not. Does anybody know how common theses are/how much they're worth?

Thanks!

All the ones that I've seen have been gotten from decks, packaged as the 61st+ cards. One of the professors in my area got a.... MT? theme deck that had 3 blanks. XD For what it's worth, I've never seen one pulled from a pack, and no one I know has, either.

All the ones that I've seen have been gotten from decks, packaged as the 61st+ cards. One of the professors in my area got a.... MT? theme deck that had 3 blanks. XD For what it's worth, I've never seen one pulled from a pack, and no one I know has, either.

I've also seen a few found in the Basic Energy boxes that some TO's and League Owners got. I know my energy box had 3 of them in it.

I pulled one at a Stormfront prerelease in a pack. It was the 11th card in a 10 card pack. It was actually a little stuck to the card in front of it.

I got 3 in a theme deck, don't remember which one though, I think it had molotic in it and bebes, might be the stormfront someone mentioned.
Posted with Mobile style...

The ones with the borders aren't THAT rare - I have 11 of them. I mean, they're not all over the place obviously, but they certainly aren't super duper rare.

Ones that are completely white without borders, I don't know. More rare than border ones, anyway.

The ones with the borders aren't THAT rare - I have 11 of them. I mean, they're not all over the place obviously, but they certainly aren't super duper rare.

Ones that are completely white without borders, I don't know. More rare than border ones, anyway.

OK, thats what I thought. I thought the ones with Borders were at one point given away in a promo thing, but I can't confirm this, I just seem to remember that (I got them all back during the early EX era)

Back