Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Comic Cult - Norwalk?

ekg116

Does anyone here go to the Comic Cult League in Norwalk? I am thinking about attending this week for my first ever league and intro into competitive pokemon.

Its one of the best So Cal leagues in terms of competitive players and has a great turn out every week.

Wow it is that good? Awesome!! Well I can't wait to check it out then! My girlfriend and I just started playing so we don't have amazing decks or anything but could we still go?
Posted with Mobile style...

League is a perfect place for new players since you wont be the only new ones there and you can always get good feedback from the other players there.

Tonight? It's on Monday nights.

Yeah...figured that out when I went there and the guy looked at me like I was an idiot hahaha. Epic failure.

---------- Post added 08/26/2011 at 09:14 PM ----------

Figured I would ask this too...i have class until 6:20 on Monday's. Is it ok to get there late, like at 6:30 ish? Or if I get there late will I not be able to enter?
Posted with Mobile style...

Yeah that should be fine- League I believe is from 5p-8p [or something like that] a lot of players show up at different times between those times.

Yeah that should be fine- League I believe is from 5p-8p [or something like that] a lot of players show up at different times between those times.

Ok cool. I am very excited about the league but it stinks that I have that class time. As long as I can come slightly late though then it's all good!

if you can't make it to Comic Cult between 5-8 there's still the Mcdonald Norwalk league after Comic Cult from 8:30pm -midnight. usually the same crowd shows up and a different crowd comes in. It's near the intersection of Imperial Hwy. and Studebaker near the 605 freeway

if you can't make it to Comic Cult between 5-8 there's still the Mcdonald Norwalk league after Comic Cult from 8:30pm -midnight. usually the same crowd shows up and a different crowd comes in. It's near the intersection of Imperial Hwy. and Studebaker near the 605 freeway

Ok perfect. I should be able to make it and be a bit late but it is nice to know there is a backup as well. So pumped to try out a league for the first time! I know I won't do good, but the excitement still grows! :biggrin:

Back