Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Los Angeles CC Marathon 2011 - Official Info

Can i pre-register for a friend or does he have to make a player i.d. and then fill in a pre-reg. order?
Posted with Mobile style...

The system will let you pre-reg for him if you have his info (bday and playerID). Just use the drop box to change quantity from 1 to whatever. If he doesn't have a playerID, then perhaps show up to league on Friday or next Tuesday and I can give him one there.

So, however many seats are left is max capacity at the event?

Guaranteed capacity is listed in post #1. Pre-registration ticket quantities are like 60-75 percent of guaranteed capacity. I think we all agreed on that.

Hope that clears that up. Ask again if not.

Can i pre-register for a friend or does he have to make a player i.d. and then fill in a pre-reg. order?
Posted with Mobile style...

Definitely get an ID before registering; people coming to El Segundo & Montclair can get an ID from me by pressing the 'contact the organizer button' and sending their name and birth date and which event they are coming to.

Every few days I go through and look for orders that are duplicates or missing information and cancel them (none so far). The person gets an email saying the order was canceled. Pre-registration tickets are not-transferable - its only good for the named person and ID entered to get the ticket.

Definitely get an ID before registering; people coming to El Segundo & Montclair can get an ID from me by pressing the 'contact the organizer button' and sending their name and birth date and which event they are coming to.
I thought of this last night as well. If anything, contact me to get one if you cant stop by.

Every few days I go through and look for orders that are duplicates or missing information and cancel them (none so far). The person gets an email saying the order was canceled. Pre-registration tickets are not-transferable - its only good for the named person and ID entered to get the ticket.

I have been doing that as well. It has happened a couple of times so far, but nothing major yet. I now know how useful and great this whole system is. Will be using it a lot more from now on, thanks Kim!

Same goes for Upland and Pasadena. Just drop me a line and I'll get you all set up if you haven't already gotten a Player ID from the others.

El Segundo has all 50 pre-registration tickets taken. There are 30 more seats, but those are for on-site registration. About a week out I'll be emailing everyone with details on that event (and posting here). When I do, I'll ask for people who just reserved but found they can't come to let me know so I can cancel their pre-reg.

Please note the Mon-Store in upland now has space for 100. This now means minimum capacities are:

Montclair 100
Pasadena 100
Upland 100
El Segundo 80
Fountain Valley 60
Lancaster 100

and these are the guaranteed numbers, so y'all come out.

El Segundo has all 50 pre-registration tickets taken. There are 30 more seats, but those are for on-site registration. About a week out I'll be emailing everyone with details on that event (and posting here). When I do, I'll ask for people who just reserved but found they can't come to let me know so I can cancel their pre-reg.

Lancaster now has all 70 pre-registration tickets taken as well. Like El Segundo, there are 30 more seats for on-site registration.

*Add to first - Lancaster, sold out*

Montclair pre-registration is sold out but we have AT LEAST 30 more in person reg seats.

Show up and get your kicker points!

Personally, I am playing at Pasadena and El Segundo, then running Lancaster. Got a week to finish my new deck lol. Looks like this is going to be an awesome week! : D

Remaining Pre-reg spots for both Pasadena and Upland are going fast. Make sure to get your spot before they're gone.

Also, even though pre-reg may be sold-out, there is still spaces available to register on-site at all 6 events. So if you didn't pre-reg, you can still come on down and play.

Last edited:
Gotta plan this out smartly

---------- Post added 12/21/2011 at 03:01 PM ----------

Who's planning to go to lancaster cities? Why? Because i am!

Montclair is tomorrow, don't forget to have your decklists filled out and ready!

Good luck everyone! : D

*Edit*
Emails went out to those pre-registered for Lancaster. If you know you can NOT make it. Please let me know by email or pm me here. That way I can take you out of the system. Thanks! : )

Last edited:
Thanks to the 122 players who showed up at Gameology in Montclair. You folks made it a great day!

I'll see you again Thursday for El Segundo.

• We're in a library, so please suspend your conversation until you are inside the meeting room.
  • We'll be doing a cap at 80-84 seats, no flights, sorry!
  • Fast food is not available in walking distance; you may want to bring a lunch to eat in the park. Eating & drinking is not allowed in the library.

Back