Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Los Angeles CC Marathon 2011 - Official Info

For those that didn't get a chance to pre-reg for Saturdays Lancaster CC. Three spots are now open again. Pre-reg ends at 4pm Friday (or if these four spots fill up), otherwise there will be on-site registration Saturday morning at 10am.

---------- Post added 12/30/2011 at 04:16 PM ----------

Pre-registration is now closed. See you all there tomorrow morning! : D

Last edited:
Alright, I finally got to get a peek at the room we will be playing in tomorrow. Boy does it look nice with all the tables and chairs in there. Definitely have room for 100!

Doors open at 10am and I will have a sign in sheet for those that didn't pre-register. Also, any decklists filled out ahead of time will be greatly appreciated. It makes things easier for both you and I.

Also, I checked around and most of the nearby food locations will be open tomorrow. So not much to worry about when it comes to that. There is a Panda Express/Carl's Jr./Wendy's/Subway that are all just a few miles away and open.

Looking foward to a great day tomorrow, see you all there! :D

THANK YOU everyone who attended the Lancaster Cities. My friend and I had a blast, even though we
didn't do to great we still had fun!

Last edited:
Congrats to David and the Lancaster crowd. Way to close out the Marathon.

Six straight days of breaking into the Masters 64 Kicker. Way to go players, staff, hosts and organizers!

Finished the marathon with a great turnout for Lancaster, a whopping 77 players which is closeto if not a record here (amazing if you consider there was another tournament being run too lol). 66 Masters, 8 Seniors and 3 Juniors proved that even New Year's Eve couldn't keep the players away.

Our winners were:
MA - Josue R.
SR - Javier T.
JR - Levi T.

Way to go everyone that was involved. Am glad to be part of such an incredible week. I look foward to doing this again next year! :D

Great week guys! Want to thank all the players. Without you, the week wouldn't have been a huge success.

Can't wait to do it again next year. Hopefully I won't catch a bug next time.

Thank you to the Organizers for making this week so unbelievable smooth, great, and fun. The Pre-Registration made it so much easier for everyone. Can't wait til next year :)

Back