Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Mexico City Championships in January

spookees

~~New Mexico 2011-2012 City Championships~~

Sat. 01/07 Active Imagination - Albuquerque-----------Reg. 11am........Registration ends: 11:45am
Sun. 01/08 Raven's Hollow Games - Bosque Farms --------Reg. 10am........Registration ends: 10:45am

Please see the Pokémon website for addresses, if needed.

Please keep in mind, ALL players must be in the registration line NO LATER THAN THE END of the Registration time listed above with your decklist filled out and your deck must be in decklist order. If you arrive later or get in line later than this time, you may receive a first round loss or denied entry to the event. Don't be late!

* Open to ALL players – Win as many as you can!

* Entry Fee – FREE!!!

What are the prizes?
1st Place - 18 Pokémon Boosters and a Championship Award
2nd Place - 10 Pokémon Booster Packs
3rd & 4th Place - 4 Pokémon Booster Packs
!!! Special Promo Card (while Supplies last) !!!

FREE POKEMON RAFFLES at each location!!!

Can't wait, hopefully attendance will go up, I know that the Juniors and Seniors haven't been having great turn outs. It is going to be hard to wait until January. We need to get some tournaments down here in Santa Fe sometime soon!

See you next weekend! I understand there will be some Arizona players making the trip.

Looks like my whole house is coming! Anyone have recommendations for hotels or vegan food in the area? :) Looking forward to seeing new and familiar faces there.

Awesome, I just heard some players from Arizona drove in tonight and are in their hotel testing! I will be there in the morning!

See you all soon!

---------- Post added 01/07/2012 at 07:14 PM ----------

43 Players today!
32 of them in Masters! Love the kicker!

Congrats to the winners:

Jr. Evan M. (Az)
Sr. Tyler M. (Az)
Ma. Rachel (Az)

Last edited:
Unbelievable 41 today and TOP 8 for Masters!
First time ever back to back Top 8 Masters in New Mexico! Way to go everyone!!

Congrats to the winners:

Jr. Evan M (Az)
Sr. Tyler M (Az)
Ma. Top 8 playing now.

Last edited:
Masters top 4 are playing now and I believe the 2 Tucson players are playing each other as well as the 2 El Paso players :thumb:

UPDATE: Congrats to Masters winner: Rachel (Az)

Thanks to all the staff for both Saturday and Sunday!

See you all at the prerelease.

Back