Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

List of States

^ Please? For the sake of players and parents managing their work, travel, etc. schedules for the three States weekends, it would be really helpful if any TO's that hadn't announced their State Championship schedules do so very soon. We are just four weeks out from the first States weekend, and for anyone that has to give their employer notice on vacation a month in advance, for anyone who wants to save money on regional/intercity bus tickets by purchasing 28 days in advance, saving on van rentals, etc., these next couple of days will be our last chance.

Thanks in advance! And thanks to all the TO's that have posted already--because the pokemon.com scheduling site doesn't have all the events listed yet, the info here has been really helpful to my family so far.

^ Please? For the sake of players and parents managing their work, travel, etc. schedules for the three States weekends, it would be really helpful if any TO's that hadn't announced their State Championship schedules do so very soon. We are just four weeks out from the first States weekend, and for anyone that has to give their employer notice on vacation a month in advance, for anyone who wants to save money on regional/intercity bus tickets by purchasing 28 days in advance, saving on van rentals, etc., these next couple of days will be our last chance.

Thanks in advance! And thanks to all the TO's that have posted already--because the pokemon.com scheduling site doesn't have all the events listed yet, the info here has been really helpful to my family so far.

N'ah, that would be thoughtful and convenient. Some PTO *Cough* Iowa *Cough* are not like that. ;)

does anyone know what cities the Kansas and the Indiana tournies will be in? I am trying to decided which one to go to for week two.

N'ah, that would be thoughtful and convenient. Some PTO...are not like that.

And very many PTO's, including Iowa's I'm sure, put a lot of effort into staging these tournaments, and I appreciate that. (I think we all do.) To put this, mmm, a little more positively, we would love to attend the tournaments you PTO's work so hard to put on, and you can help us do that by posting schedules soon if you haven't yet.

Again, thanks in advance!

---------- Post added 02/09/2012 at 09:22 PM ----------

Still waiting on Louisiana and Texas.

The original post says Louisiana is 3/10, Texas is 3/17. But I don't know any more details. (Maybe that's what you meant?)

Last edited:
does anyone know what cities the Kansas and the Indiana tournies will be in? I am trying to decided which one to go to for week two.

Indiana's in Ft. Wayne. Sorta the NE area of the state. Sorta.

Mayhem Comics & Games' facebook says they'll announce Iowa date & location on Wednesday. I'll forward their info here when I find out, if they don't beat me to it.

Back