Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Researching Tower Levels Up

didnt see anything for trophy card. could you elaborate?

the regigigas has been removed.

And all the voltorb's I see are real and correct, which voltorb is the one you would like us to look at?

didnt see anything for trophy card. could you elaborate?

the regigigas has been removed.

And all the voltorb's I see are real and correct, which voltorb is the one you would like us to look at?

You're too slow Duke.
Took care of it.

Was working on a Pojo CotD for Simisage (BW: Next Destinies 7/99), I noticed the link in the research tower displays it as "Simiage", lacking the second "s".

Pokémon Center (BW: Next Destinies 90/99) lacks the stress mark over the "e", so it shows up out of order compared with the other similarly named cards.

Since I am bringing up corrections, let me also add a quick thanks; the Research Tower is great. :)

Minccino Promo BW13's name is spelled "Mincino". The image is also doubled.

---------- Post added 03/15/2012 at 10:59 AM ----------

"Lugia ex" and "Ho-Oh ex" - It's a Japanese promo, so it probably doesn't belong. The ex part isn't italicized either.

---------- Post added 03/15/2012 at 11:01 AM ----------

just a reminder, nothing that I listed in post #256 has been fixed yet.

Last edited:
Forgive me if I just missed this elsewhere, but are the BW Promos legal or not? They are listed as a Modified Legal "set" on the Set Legend And Selection Control controls, but the actual Modified card list always skips them (though I can bring them up as a "set" on their own).

I haven't read all of this thread, but I noticed BWP cards dont show up when you look at all the cards (not sure if that intentional).

Also Landorus BWP is missing.

If I'm wrong on any of these, sry for being a noob :D

All the DEX set is complete (need to replace Klingklang scan). I'll look into the problem with the modified set not showing BWP. Thanks for bringing that up.

In further news the studly Waynegg has completed the BWP set to date for us & Kinklang/Golden Catcher are fixed.

FYI: Tropical Beach does not show up as playable in modified. However, when you click on BWP only, it is there. Thought someone might need to know. Thank you for all you do!

ZeroWing, thanks. When I get a mo Ill shout "take off every Zig, for great justice" and fix that code.

Suggestion box: Can you put in a toggle for the sets so that we can see just certain sets rather than just one or all? Especially in times of transition like this it would be nice to see B&W forward for instance (or CL on for the professor cup).

Also, I notice that my iPad does not recognize 3 separate panes so I have to scroll all the way down for a Zekrom and then scroll all the way back up to see the card, then all the way back down for the next card, then all the way back upto see it.

Back