Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ontario Canada Battle Roads 2012

You can't play and judge at the same time!:biggrin:

For all you sleepyheads, how about 2 hours for registration 9 - 11 and then start after 11?

Time to convince my parent's ran into a little bad trouble which cuts our playing time in half :x I'll try to be thre had a blast last time though Paul we haven't faced yet aha xD

Thaks to everyone who came to the Oakville Battle Road today. An awesome event and congrats to all of the winners. First to 100 - Curtis is the man!:biggrin:

If you were at the Oakville BR, there was a deckbox that was lost there with deck inside. The sleeves are black and yellow and it's a Rayeels deck. If anybody knows any information on it or has seen it please PM me. Thanks

Matt

What a season it has been. I went from going 0-6 (dead last) on my first ever Battle Road here in Toronto, to placing 3rd today in Pickering. I feel great going in to Regionals, and I'm really happy I made the decision to head to as many events as I could. Thanks to all the TOs and judges here in Ontario! I'm hooked.

I finished with 50 points after these BR just 20 shy of my goal I guess I'll be seeing everyone in the spring :)

Back