Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Eliminating scrubs from expert games

Click the Play icon. The four boxes in the middle of the screen are:

[Opponent Type] [PLAY TYPE] [My Deck] [Play Now]

Under Play Type it says Coming Soon. The problem will be fixed, because I imagine the Play Types will be Modified, Unlimited, and maybe eventually Team. Until then anyone playing Unlimited cards in the Expert section are just being jerks. "Oh, but I don't have the cards to play fully Modified deck yet." Then go here: http://www.bebessearch.com/ and then here: http://www.playtcg.me/

If you do a system based on either the number of cards or the number of boosters.
It's just gonna be the people with the most $ playing the expert mode.
IE Mr. Suitcase from other TCG/CCG games.

Since this is a kids game, that's not going to work.

Big deal if your coveted deck trounced some random starter.
I would guess that you had "fun" doing so?
If not you really need to play a different game.

I think the collection thing is currently glitchy anyways, I opened all the starters (I only had 7), & a bunch of boosters (at least 50). It still says I only have 37 cards.

I think that level thing might be a key for the future.
IE people of the same "level" getting paired up.

Anyhow, was playing a bit today (screen name EricDent), and saw several people with almost complete decks with Full Art cards...
Kinda makes me wonder just how many freaking codes they had?

I am not using a starter deck by any means, but I still get trounced.

BTW even though this is the online CCG, they need to have a way to play the trainer challenge offline as well.

Big deal if your coveted deck trounced some random starter.
I would guess that you had "fun" doing so?
If not you really need to play a different game.
I don't have a complete top tier deck, my Eeels deck only has 1 Ray EX and I only have 3 Catchers, and it is no fun 6-0'ing a Basic Yellow in 7 turns. I cannot imagine it to be any fun for my opponent either.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added 10/15/2012 at 08:50 AM ----------

It's in the thread title, so I guess that sets the tone.

The title says "Expert Games." There's an area called, "Novice Games" where a lot of these players should be playing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was hoping for a "offline" version.
IE it gives you the basic starters, and when you win it unlocks cards.
However you don't have to be online to do so.

Anyhow, maybe it's just me, but since I don't really play the really competitive decks, I seem to have fun no matter the outcome of a game.

If your bored when playing somebody who's using a started deck, when you are playing a deck "worth" several hundred dollars.
Maybe make a fun deck instead?
It's not like the online game gets you real life prizes.

If anybody here has ever played against me in real life, you know that I tend to make fun "theme" decks.
For example I made a deck based on Luxray, Manetric, and Ratticate called the "Fruits Basket" deck.
As well as several other decks, some of which have examples on the "deck help" area.

i would really like an intermediate section added, i'm a newb so i don't have all the cards needed for an expert level match. but i have atleast 18 packs worth of cards + 2 decks (all bw-on besides the starter stuff). so fighting basic decks isn't much fun, even if they are easy wins. sometimes newer players think i'm an expert playing in novice just because of my deck (a very basic RayEels- 1 full art ray 1 dynamotor elektrik 1 catcher 2 N) but i always have to correct them and say that i'm not.

Back