Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Announcing The Plasma Storm Elite Trainer Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link.
I tried to click on the other link, and it said you must log in to Facebook to see it.

This is on my iPhone (which is normally what I use to look at the Internet).
Unless I am at my parents house or the library.

Looks pretty nice!
Like I said I will grab one of these!

Hopefully it becomes a yearly item for the collectors & new players alike.

I'd be happier at $30. That's what T&T is selling the Return to Rav FP at. But they're also selling the M13 FP at $35. And Avacyn is at $39. $35 is probably fair, but I'd much prefer to see $30 for this thing.

The msrp of most fat packs is 40 anyway.

7 boosters at 4 bucks is 28... Add in all the other junk and the price is right. 30 would be more of a deal, yes, but so would 25... And 20...

I'll might buy one of these. So far when I have been at tournaments I've always borrowed other peoples dies and damage counters, so I guess its time to buy some of this. I'm worried it will be very expensive in Sweden thought. 35$ probably mean it will cost 350 SEK judging buy how Sweden price the boosters and tins compared to US. 350 SEK is about 50 dollars ;___;

Well I have 25€ in credits in a shop so I could get a ''discount'' for this and the acrylic status markers and the dice will prolly be awesome. Most likely gonna get one unless it is like 50€. Hoping for like 40€. Anyways I need a new deckbox because all I have is an Arceus deck box which is in horrid condition.

I really do like the idea of this. I probably won't be able to get it unless they do it again later or they really stick around shops... but I hope it becomes at least a semi-regular feature.

I would really love to see tournaments built around these, which I understand happens in games with similar product.

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd add to this by giving you some more insight into the actual contents.

Click for the image.

Shown are the playing dice, including a cool Plasma Storm-specific die, along with standard playing cards, damage counters and a wicked looking player's guide and deck box! :)

That deckbox looks pretty skinny... are they going to tease those of us who refuse to play 'naked' with a cool-looking deckbox we can't use?

Also, what's up with the die? The special side is next to the six?! (So it would be 2, 3, 4, or 5) It's confusing enough when some of the official dice have the personalization on the six and some have it on the one, but...

That deckbox looks pretty skinny... are they going to tease those of us who refuse to play 'naked' with a cool-looking deckbox we can't use?

Also, what's up with the die? The special side is next to the six?! (So it would be 2, 3, 4, or 5) It's confusing enough when some of the official dice have the personalization on the six and some have it on the one, but...
It's probably just a mockup, similar to the stacks of cards next to them.

The deck box is sized for sleeved cards. The die image was based on an early test, the actual die has the logo on the 1.

I'm a bit late on this, but this is really, really awesome!

As or a price range...:

I would expect $30-35. Tins run $16 and have four packs and a promo card. 7 pack would put it under $30 easy, but charging a pit extra for the dice and what not, I would venture to say $35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back