Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

.:: Over 80 old school exs listed! LF Crystals, more! ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have bulk holos... I have a bunch, but I throw them in lots of 9 and sell them on eBay for like $12 lol. Handy profit.

Depends if they're on your end or my end and what they are. I just bought an Entei and Deoxys on eBay for $5/ea, but they usually go for a little more than that, and I would never trade them away at that rate.

That's an incredibly tempting offer. To be honest, I strongly doubted I'd ever trade those two cards away, but I'm really interested. If you could add just one more relatively small thing, I think I'd be persuaded to confirm.

Few problems.

1. I don't need the Mew.
2. I think you're overvaluing some of your stuff.
- The last three RA Landorus EX sold on eBay have gone for $25, $22, and $22, including shipping.
- The last four FA Biancas sold on eBay have gone for $22, $19, $22, and $20, including shipping.
3. Although it isn't ridiculous, I don't feel comfortable valuing the Pikachu as low as $45. The last three NM-M sold on eBay have gone for $70, $41, and $61, putting the average price at around $57. $80 on Grand Party is pushing it.
4. Finally, you missed the most important rule! If a deal has *s in it (or certain other high-end cards, such as Grand Party), it must be noticeably in my favor.

That last thing is noted in the *s and high-end cards of interest sections in my list, in case you missed it. Very important. Hope we can still work something out, but it not, I understand.

Sorry dude, don't really see anything.

They're NM, with the Yanma probably being VG, but I'm afraid I'd have to pass on the offer. I don't need the Shiny Gardevoir, but if you could swap that out with something else of moderate value, I might be interested.

Sorry dude, don't need the Black Kyurem. Even if I did, I'm afraid I probably wouldn't be interested.

I don't have many cards that I could swap it out for, besides other new Shinies. However, How about We remove the Yanma and 1 other card of your choosing, except HoOh, and I just remove the Gardevoir from the deal. LMK, thanks.

What would you like just for the Pikachu * (Which I only valued at that price because you did) or just for the Umbreon *.

Ah, looks like I made a typo. Should have read $55.

I'd trade the Pikachu for Landorus EX (non-FA) and Torchic *. Should be around $60-$65, and since I'm receiving a * while trading a *, I could throw in something small-ish to even it out.

I was talking my value. :)
I have 9 of them I'm looking to trade...

Honestly, it depends what they are. Most I can probably trade for at a value of around $6. Some, such as Lugia, I can put a little higher.

I don't have many cards that I could swap it out for, besides other new Shinies. However, How about We remove the Yanma and 1 other card of your choosing, except HoOh, and I just remove the Gardevoir from the deal. LMK, thanks.

What do you value the Crystal Lugia at?

@Politoed666 I could add in a Tornadus EX if you add in a Blastoise BCR.

PM'd.

maybe

tornadus ex fa for torchic star

Sorry, no longer need Tornadus. I'd have to pass anyway.

I'd trade the Pikachu for Landorus EX (non-FA) and Torchic *. Should be around $60-$65, and since I'm receiving a * while trading a *, I could throw in something small-ish to even it out.

Honestly, it depends what they are. Most I can probably trade for at a value of around $6. Some, such as Lugia, I can put a little higher.

PM'd.

If I add Bianca FA (assuming you still wanted that) would you do the Umrebon * instead? I've also still got the crystal charizard if you're interested.

I'm also really interested in Grand party and will be willing to overtrade for it if there's anything else you want from my list, thanks.

Last edited:

PM'd.

I value it at about $60, from what I've seen.

Hey, how much do you value the Latios * at? I'm interested in it. I have FA N, Landorus EX, Pokemon Catcher, Blastoise BCR (reg. holo and rh). Let me know how much you're looking for and which cards you're interested in. Thanks!

If I add Bianca FA (assuming you still wanted that) would you do the Umrebon * instead? I've also still got the crystal charizard if you're interested.

I'm also really interested in Grand party and will be willing to overtrade for it if there's anything else you want from my list, thanks.

Afraid I think I'm gonna hang onto the Umbreon and Grand Party for the moment. I do still want the Bianca to some extent, but not worth upgrading my end to Umbreon.

cml for 1x Shaymin-EX please

Afraid I don't see anything at the moment. Sorry!

I will trade for some bulk exs when you get a list?

Sure thing, but keep in mind that I can't trade them at a bulk rate.

I value it at about $60, from what I've seen.

That's decently reasonable, but I'm not sure I want to trade that many CoL Shinies in one go. Also, the Ho-Oh is gone. :( Is there anything else you saw I can supplement five or six CoL Shinies with?

My FA Skyla your FA Bianca, bik boi?

PM'd.

Hey, how much do you value the Latios * at? I'm interested in it. I have FA N, Landorus EX, Pokemon Catcher, Blastoise BCR (reg. holo and rh). Let me know how much you're looking for and which cards you're interested in. Thanks!

$45. Interested in that stuff I guess, but do you have any older cards of note? Might hang onto it until Plasma Storm comes out.

My:

x2 Blastiose BRC

Your:

x1 Bianca full art

Let me know,

Sorry dude, gonna have to pass for now. Thanks anyway!

what do u value pikachu,Latios,and Celebi*

$55
$45
$25

If I add something, can you add a coro coro mew or latios/latias * on your end?

If not what sort of price of card would you consider to be something small to add on your end for the other deal?

hello

i demand because maybe you can be interesting

i have for you a very rare promo it was released only in france (not in the world like normal) and during a very short time (around two month)

it's the dp 54 begining door and the dp 55 ultimate zone

if you are a true collector you need it for complete your dp collection

and

i have some card illustrate by midori harada and some of those are dedicaces by the creator when she went in lyon two years ago

i can do the two promo and a dédicaces for torchic star landorus ex and tornadus ex

Please CML for your 5th Movie Alto Mare's Lati@s. Out of your wants I do have the Uxie Lv X, Landy EX, and Shining Mewtwo (has value)

Are you willing to down grade your 2 Landorus EX Full Art? If so, please CML for something I can add in with my Normal Landorus EX to get them. Thanks :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back