Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Question regarding the March Black Kyurem EX, White Kyurem EX, and Keldeo EX Tins

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to TCGO, they are BW61-63.
Worth noting that the art on TCGO is the exact same as the Boundaries Crossed art, not the new art shown in the promo images. Could be a case of wrong placeholder--I think a similar thing happened with the Ability Starter tins where they used the non-Ability versions somewhere instead. (And more recently, the Dragons Exalted Theme Decks, though that went the other way.)
Guess we won't know for sure until scans of the physical cards emerge.

Either way, if they come out on March 6th as stated, they should be obtainable before States.

-Kooper

According to TCGO, they are BW61-63.
Worth noting that the art on TCGO is the exact same as the Boundaries Crossed art, not the new art shown in the promo images. Could be a case of wrong placeholder--I think a similar thing happened with the Ability Starter tins where they used the non-Ability versions somewhere instead. (And more recently, the Dragons Exalted Theme Decks, though that went the other way.)
Guess we won't know for sure until scans of the physical cards emerge.

Either way, if they come out on March 6th as stated, they should be obtainable before States.

-Kooper

This causes an awkward problem for the two Meloetta Promos that are supposed to be included in the tins as well. I think it is weird they would split up tin promos like that

Precisely. DUN DUN DUN!

And how should this affect the price of the Plasma Storm Black Kyurem-EX?

Probably reasonably since it's a darn good card in blastoise. Did well in japan and im finding in testing it's insanely strong.

Yep, the Meloetta promos aren't on TCGO currently. My guess is they are these two. If the tin EXs are 61-63, perhap 58 and 59 are the two Meloetta, which I think would bridge the BW promo gap. (#60 is the Box promo Keldeo with Swords Dance)

-Kooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back