Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Shadowless Mewtwo

PokeChump

Shadowless Mewtwo, I bought it for 4$, it's in M/NM. I didn't notice at first that it was Shadowless and I'm thinking neither did the seller, until I actually payed attention and seen the thin 60 HP print and the distance from that and the energy symbol then checking the right side of the centered picture. I'm a little excited now obviously and would like to know the actual value? Is it only 4$ Or did I get a steal?

Unlimited
Base Set

Shadowless Mewtwo, I bought it for 4$, it's in M/NM. I didn't notice at first that it was Shadowless and I'm thinking neither did the seller, until I actually payed attention and seen the thin 60 HP print and the distance from that and the energy symbol then checking the right side of the centered picture. I'm a little excited now obviously and would like to know the actual value? Is it only 4$ Or did I get a steal?

Unlimited
Base Set

I have seen them go for $10+ in mint condition lately so I'd say you got it for a good price.

I paid almost $20 for one but it got a PSA Gem Mint 10 so it was literally mint condition. Either way, as DarkPersian said they are usually over $10.

Back