Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pikachu 3DS XL available 3/24!

Doomsday24, is that from specific stores, since on their website it quotes the $199 preorder price? In fact that's only the .com website. The Canadian version ( .ca website) doesn't even show the Pikachu version at all!

It's a one day only price, so they will not have the price up online yet, if at all. It might also be in store only as well. Target will have the promotion in stores on Sunday only, and it's not just for the Pikachu XL, you can choose the other color options.

Good to know. However I doubt the Pikachu version would last past Sunday. I suspect they will all be snapped up on that day.

Got mine! There were only 2 in the Target here in Sandusky, Ohio. Sandusky is a pretty small town so I'm assuming that each store received at least 2 systems.

At least mine is already totally paid for, so they're holding it for me, and I won't miss out on getting mine. However since my wife is pretty sick right now, I'll have to wait to pick it up until tomorrow after work. The store I bought it from only got one copy. I kinda feel bad that they've had over a couple dozen requests for the system - mostly from kids who found out about it late, I snapped it up beforehand, and can't pick it up until later. But I guess they can't supply everyone.

My wife was able to find me one at a Toys R Us on Sunday up in Alaska. :lol:

Talked with a guy at Target this afternoon and they hope to get more in within the next couple of weeks. With that said he let me get a raincheck for the 160 price on the Pikachu 3DS for when they come in. The raincheck price is good till mid May. Might want to check your local Target to see if they would give you a raincheck also.

Scored one at local Walmart this morning for $199, using walmart.com store inventory lookup. Going back later today with Target Ad in hand (they wouldn't match online price) to get $40 refund since Target is selling for $159 on sale.

Wal-Mart will take competitor coupons- if where your looking has none in stock yet has the coupons- go to Wal-mart and use the coupon. Wal Mart seems to have a good supply of these in, but offers no coupons for them.

Well, I went to 1 Gamestop on Sunday. Sold the 2 they had. They called 1, didn't have any, called another and was able to hold it. :) YAY! ME!
So, now I'm just waiting for a case for it to come in. :)
Lucky for me, I had a few gift cards to use. :)

Back