2 kirlia
2 gardevoir
2 gallade
2 Mewtwo EX

Trainers -35

• 4 N
    3 Colress
    2 skyla
    3 Pokemon communication (i have alot of pokemon)
    3 level ball
    2 ultra ball
    4 rescue scarf
    4 rare candy
    4 catcher
    3 switch
    1 scramble switch
    2 Juniper

Energy : 13
    9 psychic
    4 dce

Strategy
    So, the strategy is to set up a Gallade and Gardevoir ASAP and to use gallades attack to hit hard, and it uses gardevoir's ability to double the hit (it makes every psychic energy into two psychic energy. I have Gothitelle for back up attacker, and it also does benefit from gardevoir's ability very well. Mewtwo is for also easy back up attacker, and same with mew. -- I. Rescue scarf is because i have to run a 4-2-2/2 (2 gallade, 2 gardevoir) and so with rescue scarf i can get them back easy for a quick set up. I didnt add juniper because discarding my gardevoir/ gallade line would realy be bad. This is a really rough list i made, and i know could probably use some tweaking, so help me out! Smile What do you think i should add/take out/ etc. Should i maybe try mew EX??? Thanks! Smile

Edit: Should i maybe try to add a 3-1-3 gothitelle line?

Last edited:
I've tried a similar deck before, I found mew ex and sigilyph worked very well alongside the deck. Don't think you'll need the gothitelle line and you'll definitely be needing 3/4 rare candies. Have you thought about using the etherdex engine to try to compete with the set up speed of other decks. The biggest problem I found was actually not getting enough energy on the field and opposing mewtwo ex's either catchering gardevoir or taking advantage of gardevoir's ability doubling energy on your pokemon for x-balls, that's why sigiylph is a must. Also would reccommend at least one super rod. Going to be tough to get what you want in, perhaps take out some rescue scarf and the gothitelle line

@ Evil psyduck : Sorry! I fixed it, and i just added 1 more energy

@ how100 : OMG how could i forget rare candys?!?!? I was like half asleep when i made this list! SORRY! and hm.... i think i might try sigilyph because that does seem like a good EX counter., i dont know about mew ex though...but i will for shure take both of those into consideration.- i am going to keep the rescue scarfs because with only being able to use 2 gardevoir and 2 gallade, (and one might be prized) i want to use them more, and since they use the same line, i think its necessary and will be pretty good.

So i updated my list with rare candys, and 2 juniper and 2 more energy (i havnt tried the sigilyphs yet so, not with those YET...I like that idea though) I took out the gothitelle line.

What should i replace the Pokemon communications with now since i dont have much pokemon in my deck now???

You have several options should you drop the Pokémon Communication. I'd suggest the following for your consideration:
  • +3 Emolga (CfF). A free retreating, 70 HP, F attacks resistant Poké whose Call for Family attack (for C energy cost) can get 2 basic Poké out onto your bench. This would enhance your setup, as well as mitigate a T1 Ralts KO risk.
  • -3 Level Ball. Your dependency upon these Items is reduced given the additional of Emolga.
  • +1 Ultra Ball. To increase your Poké search capabilities.
  • +2 Professor Juniper. To increase your overall card draw support which curretly seems insufficient.
Also, with the hype that the Plasma Freeze Deoxsys EX-enabled decks are receiving, expect more players to run Tool Scrappers. So, you may want to replace one of the Rescue Scarfs with a Super Rod.

Last edited:
- Mewtwo Ex
-Mew Ex/Deoxy Ex

Mew Ex if you want to copy attacks on other pokemon like emolga. Deoxy Ex if you want to add Plasma Badge/Colress Machine instead of Rescue Scarf, losing Pokemon Communication because that card will not help as you may think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back