Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Who wants to be the new Iron Chef Coordinator/Judge?

Vegeta ss4

Iron Chef Leader
As of now, my life is moving in an accelerated state. Marriage, new house, and a baby on the way. I believe I may find myself incapable of doing this tournament, as of now. This could all change, I may keep doing it, but at this point it is NOT looking likely.

So, with the approval of the Mods, I will be taking applications. Feel free to PM me, or email me with your information, accomplishments, and a reason why you would be a good candidate.

Thanks folks,
Nathan W

I understand the situation of time. If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me or email me. You can even Facebook me, it doesn't matter.

Like I said, I may still do this wonderful tournament, hopefully to a more presitigious level. I'm just unaware of how much time I will have on my hands.

Thanks,
Nathan W

I can think of a lot of challenges but I'm not to good at judging so when the new coordinator comes feel free to PM me for idea :thumb:

If not handled properly, this can be a huge time commitment. For anyone taking on the challenge, feel free to message me on here or HT for advice/brainstorming.

Here are some default challenge concepts:

*Various half deck formats
*Mono type modified
*Level-Ballable formats that exclude all guys over 90 HP
* Heavy Ball formats excluding all guys without three retreat cost
*Mono set formats

Those alone would be enough to fill half of a 256 person tournament. Obviously more advanced challenges are for more advanced rounds, though.

Good luck!

Back