Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

.:: H: Gold Catcher, Gold Max Potion, FA Skyla, Gold Stars, more! W: Tons! ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good.

I value the Lugia around $60. Do you have anything else from my wants? Probably would need something in addition to those three. I put the Juniper at 20, UB at 30, and Electrode at like 1, and I like trades to be slightly in my favor when trading rare old stuff since it maintains its value so well.

Afraid I don't see anything for those two. :/ I'm interested in some stuff, but it's all lower than either of those.

Oh unfortunately I don't have anything else from your wants. Will see if I can find anything to add though. Thanks man.

I'd be interested in either a FA Juniper or FA Skyla but looking at your wants that are listed I only have a FA Victini EX and x2 Electrode PLF.

Unless there's something unlisted you needed, maybe cml to see :p.

I'll throw you two Catchers for the FA Victini EX and one Electrode.

Thats actually a good deal but with PLB out I only really need rh catchers and gold catchers now, anything I can throw in with those for FA Juniper?

Hi, this is a long shot but anyway, could you CML for 2x Kyurem PLF, 1x Scramble switch and/or 1x Deoxys EX? Thanks :)
If you could find something for atleast some of these cards (mostly Deoxys EX) it would be great :)

Hi! I'm interested in your FA N's. I believe I have an unlisted Spiritomb AR League Promo, as well as a couple Electrodes. CML, please. :smile:

Have:
FA Jirachi EX
Jirachi EX
FA N
Gold Ultra Ball
3x Victini EX FA
2x Caitlin
1x Suicune PLB

Interested in:
FA Skyla
2x Kyurem PLF
Espeon*

Anything else from my list you'd be interested in as well? If not, what kind of trade would you want to do?

Yeah, I figured that. Figured I'd post anyway, though.

Thanks for your time! :smile:

Thanks you!

Have:
FA Jirachi EX
Jirachi EX
FA N
Gold Ultra Ball
3x Victini EX FA
2x Caitlin
1x Suicune PLB

Interested in:
FA Skyla
2x Kyurem PLF
Espeon*

Anything else from my list you'd be interested in as well? If not, what kind of trade would you want to do?

Throw me an offer, please! I'd rather not unload the Skyla, but will if the deal is good enough, I will. Don't see anything else off your list, but if you have any Skyridge Politoeds (rare, RH, or holo), I'd be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back