Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Legendary Treasures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are promotional things like this not sell sheets? Because as you can see, Next Destinies's obviously says "Over 100 cards in all!" while we still have no idea how big this set is.

Are promotional things like this not sell sheets? Because as you can see, Next Destinies's obviously says "Over 100 cards in all!" while we still have no idea how big this set is.

As Zarmakuizz said, we have the sell sheet, which that is an example of, but it doesn't give set amount like it usually does.

We should be getting stuff tomorrow.

The Legends Awakened sell sheets seem to be missing checklane and promo blisters though I guess technically none of the featured cards are part of the set even if those products contain Legends Awakened boosters. Inevitably there will be 2 of each though at the moment there is a Dragon's Exalted Aggron Checklane and a Promo Mew triple blister. I'm guessing the total number of cards in the set will at least be 100, it would be nice if the set was nice and big with other cards we've missed like those in Shiny Collection.

From the sell sheet I've just seen for the first time: the "Radiant Collection"? I've seen nobody comment on this at all. It HAS to be Shiny Collection, right? >_>

Darkrai and Giratina are from the Plasma Gift set, not the Everyone's Exciting Battles.

Chandelure goes from #61/93 to #77/113. Anybody up for a speculated list?

Darkrai and Giratina are from the Plasma Gift set, not the Everyone's Exciting Battles.

Chandelure goes from #61/93 to #77/113. Anybody up for a speculated list?

That would be the 8 Grass Pokémon and the 8 Psychic Pokémon from the Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck Kit, pushing Chandelure-EX up 16 cards. This set is easy to predict because there aren't any surprise cards in Pokémon. Only maybe in Trainers, and even then it completely fits if you only put in the two rotated trainer (Energy Switch and Crushing Hammer).

Last edited:
So Everyone's Exciting Battle. Left in Japan forever to the complaints of probably nobody other than me and Maverick Nate? Could it randomly be the deck in the Red Genesect Collection?

So Everyone's Exciting Battle. Left in Japan forever to the complaints of probably nobody other than me and Maverick Nate? Could it randomly be the deck in the Red Genesect Collection?

You can't really shove "eight 15-card quarter decks" into "60 foil Pokémon card Red Genesect theme deck", unfortunately.

I forgot it was that many cards. Probably because I've ever only concerned myself with how many had new artwork (42).

looking over the shiny collection and battle boost sets, there are 3 versions of regular reshiram in this set (and one reshiram ex). there are now what 7-8 different versions of the reshiram card?

Speculative set list:
001 Tangela (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck), Tangrowth (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck)
003 Shuckle
004 Cherubi
005 Carnivine
006-008 Snivy, Servine, Serperior
009-012 Sewaddle, Sewaddle (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck), Swadloon, Leavanny
013-014 Dwebble (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck), Crustle (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck)
015 Virizion
016 Genesect (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck)
017-019 Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard
020-021 Vulpix, Ninetales
022 Moltres
023-024 Victini, Victini-EX
025-027 Tepig, Pignite, Emboar
028-029 Reshiram, Reshiram-EX
030-031 Magikarp, Gyarados
032 Articuno
033-035 Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon
036 Phione
037-039 Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott
040-042 Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismitoad
043-044 Kyurem, Kyurem-EX
045 Keldeo-EX
046 Zapdos
047-048 Plusle, Minun
049 Emolga
050 Thundurus
051-052 Zekrom, Zekrom-EX
053-054 Mewtwo (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck), Mewtwo-EX
055-056 Natu, Xatu
057-058 Misdreavus (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck), Mismagius (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck)
059-060 Ralts, Kirlia
061 Sableye (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck)
062-063 Croagunk, Toxicroak
064-065 Woobat (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck), Swoobat (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck)
066 Sigilyph
067-070 Gothita, Gothita (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck), Gothorita, Gothitelle
071-074 Solosis, Solosis (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck), Duosion, Reuniclus
075-076 Trubbish, Garbodor
077 Chandelure-EX
078 Meloetta
079-080 Riolu, Lucario
081 Gallade
082 Excadrill-EX
083 Stunfisk
084 Terrakion
085 Landorus
086 Meloetta
087 Spiritomb
088 Darkrai-EX
089-090 Zorua, Zoroark
091 Cobalion
092 Altaria
093 Rayquaza
094-096 Gible, Gabite, Garchomp
097-099 Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon
100-102 Black Kyurem-EX, White Kyurem-EX, Lugia-EX
103 Swablu
104-105 Minccino, Cinccino
106 Druddigon
107 Bouffalant
108 Tornadus
109 Cedric Juniper
110 Crushing Hammer (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck)
111 Energy Switch (Mewtwo vs Genesect Deck)
112 Fennel's Help (Everyone's Exciting Battle)
113 Professor Oak's Meeting (Everyone's Exciting Battle)
114 Gold Reshiram
115 Gold Zekrom

RC01-25: Shiny Collection. lol. Yeah, really easy set to guess. Plasma Freeze was probably the only recent set that was easier to predict. I think they could pluck out Fennel and Oak because the sell sheet specifically talked about "new Trainer cards" when, without those two, you'd only have Cedric and two reprints in the main set and Elesa in Radiant Collection.

Last edited:
Does look like Gold Zekrom/Reshiram will be secret rares. They will be very expensive and hard to come by though since they are the first cards to do that sort of thing. Anyone have ideas how Radiant Collection will be implemented? Is it going to be like Platinum Arcues where some reverses are replace with RC cards? I hope they don't do that, since both reverse holos and RC cards would be harder to collect. I found that I had a bit of OCD when it comes to reverse holos, I must collect them the same as the normal cards. It would be nice if they just had 11 cards in each booster but that isn't the case. I would prefer it if they replaced one of the 5 commons in the pack with RC subsets cards or even just every couple of packs. It bid well for old sets like EX Sandstorm where you got ex/Holos instead of the 5th common. Don't take my reverse holos away from me!

Really looking forward to this set. I've watched a few EX Battle Boost unboxing videos and the art on a lot of them is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back