Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Looking for ALL Secret Rares from BW on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

Civarc - Not a bad offer, but I just received the last cards needed for my deck. I appreciate the offer though!

tonenkyra - Thanks for the offer, but I actually received the last of the cards I needed for my deck.

All - updated my wants!
cpbog1

Yes, I am still interested in them, but I still do not have enough to accept your offer. Can you not go any lower to consider $40?

Yes, I am still interested in them, but I still do not have enough to accept your offer. Can you not go any lower to consider my original offer of $40?

since you are still interested yes I can do $40 just for you. :) PM Me to Confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have:

x3 SR Charizard
x3 SR Blastoise
x1 SR Archeops
x1 SR Chandelure
x1 SR Exeggcute
x1 SR Meowth
x1 FA N

LMK a price you're thinking of for them, thanks.

Hey everyone!

Rambo - Can you do $180 shipped? Let me know if this offer works for you. Thanks!

flygon_frank_66 - mm, I might be able to do that. I will get back to you tomorrow to confirm if I will purchase. Thanks!

Not sure if you have them already or not. They are still listed so I'll offer.

I have the 2x Shiny Garchomp that you saw on my page. Shipped for $40.

let me know. Thx!

Hey everyone!

Rambo - Can you agree to $190? I honestly can't go much higher for those cards.

flygon_frank_66 - mmm, I may be able to use it, but I will not pay very much. What price did you have in mind?

keniselvis - Interested! But can you go lower for the two shipped? Would $30 be possible for you?

Thanks everyone!
cpbog1

I can do $35.

On ebay, I can sell them for over $20 each. But then I still have to pay for postage and ebay and paypal take their cut.

Either way. No hard feelings if you don't want to pay more. You are buying a bunch of cards so I understand.

Just let me know.

Thanks!

ken

Hey everyone!

keniselvis - Thanks. Your offer is very reasonable, but I will need to make sure all of my current funds are sufficient for my priority needs. I'll be sure to get back to you in the next few days if I decide to purchase them from you. Thanks! :thumb:

Rambo - I will accept that counter if you send with some sort of registered mail or insurance since this will be a fairly large international package. Please PM me to confirm, thanks!

I know I mentioned before but saw your OP stating you are looking.

Got deoxys ex promo $9 shipped
Also have shiny chandelure $13 shipped. Prices are lowered already so can't come down anymore. Pm if interested in either. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey everyone!

keniselvis - Sure thing, will keep you posted. Thanks!

Glaceon - Sorry, I forgot to update my list, but I recently acquired the last N I needed. Did you have anything else from my Wants?

teonenkyra - Thanks for the post. I actually no longer need the Deoxys EX. I may take you up on the Shiny Cahndelure. Do you have any other cards from my wants?

Rambo - PM sent! Thanks!

Thanks everyone!
cpbog1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back