Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Utah Regional TCG/VG Championship - Spring 2013-2014!!

simba

Announcing the Spring Regional TCG/VG Championship for Pokémon being held in Salt Lake City, Utah!

Players from all over the country will be traveling to participate this April in the last Regional Championship of the 2013-2014 Season. The state of Utah invites each of you to join us! Nestled in the heart of the Rockies, Salt Lake City offers a rich and amazing experience, and amenities that are second to none! Public transportation from the airport (only 10 minutes by light rail), restaurants and fast food chains along every step of the way, a variety of hotels and motels close to the event site, a wide variety of family activities right in the heart of downtown Salt Lake, and a World Championship level staff eager to make your experience as painless as possible!

Date: April 12-13
Address: 155 N 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Pre-registration: Active!
Official Regional Website: http://utahpokemon.com/regionals
Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/155+N+1000+W/@40.7721986,-111.9212194,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8752f45b8651dfcb:0x9723947e36cc220b?hl=en

Last edited:
Looking for information on the Utah Regional TCG/VG Championship this Spring?

Our Regionals website is up and active! Information on hotels, food venues, public transportation (including a zippy 10 minute ride by light rail from the airport to the event site!), pre-registration information (with exclusive extras), and more!

http://utahpokemon.com/regionals

We are so thrilled to host our regions premier championship tournament, and look forward to sharing our love of the game with you!

In addition to the various food places within a few minutes walking and driving distance, we have arranged to have a food truck on site just outside our venue doors both Saturday and Sunday all day long!!! We will post the menu and prices shortly :)

Update on our on-site food truck!:

THE GRILLED CHEESE TRUCK
BIG CHEESE $8.00 ¼ Pound patty with lettuce, tomato, pickle, & onion stacked between 2 grilled cheese sandwiches.

TACO GRILLED CHEESE $6.00 Seasoned meat, lettuce, tomato, onion & sour cream on a grilled cheese sandwich.

BLT GRILLED CHEESE $6.00 Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato on a grilled cheese sandwich

PLAIN JANE $4.00 “Basic Grilled Cheese”
Build your own & add any item for $1.00 each

DOGWICH Hot Dog OR Brat $4.00

CHEESE DOG OR BRAT $3.00
Hotdog or Brat rolled in fried cheese.

CHICAGO STYLE DOGWICH $5.00
Dog or Brat onions, tomatoes, pickles & Yellow Peppers

TACO SALAD $6.00 Chicken or Beef
Lettuce, meat, tomato, cheese & sour cream

NACHO SUPREME $6.00
Nacho Cheese, meat, tomato, onion & sour cream

NACHO $4.00
Chips & Cheese

QUESADILLA $4.00 Build your own for $1.00 each additional item.

FRESH CUT CURLY FRIES $3.00

CHILI & CHEESE FRIES $5.00

CURLY FRY TENT $6.00
Curly fries rolled in fried cheese

ADD ON $1.00 each item
Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Onions, Jalapenos, Avocado, Mushrooms, Banana Peppers, Chili, Nacho Cheese, Turkey, Ham, Pastrami, Bacon, Pepperoni. Taco meat.

Looking forward to going, usually hear good things about Utah regionals so it'll be nice to see. Though I'm debating on whether or not to bother playing in the TCG part since I'm going mainly for the vgc.

TCG Saturday Attendance

MA - 129
SR - 54
JR - 30
Total : 213

VG Sunday Attendance

MA - 168
SR - 43
JR - 13
Total : 224

Thanks to the Players and Staff

I was the Head Judge of the Utah Regional TCG Championship this past weekend, I wanted post a quick thank you to all of the Players and Staff for an incredible event.

This was my first opportunity to Head Judge a Regional Championship. There is no way for me to adequately express the amount of admiration I felt for everyone involved with the event, Players and Staff alike.

To my Judging staff, thank you all. I could not of asked for a better group to support me on my first adventure as Regional Head Judge. Breon, Kat and Trevor, you were all great leads in your divisions. Thanks again to each of you for your support, knowledge, and expertise.

To the Players, you all showed great SOTG! There was not a single issue brought to my attention during the entire event. I thank all you for making it a fun tournament for everyone involved.

Thank you Andrea and Simba for the opportunity to searve our Pokemon community.

Hey, I just wanted to check in on the League Challenge that was held on Sunday. Will the results be updated soon? The actual regionals results were updated the same night, which was really nice. just making sure this LC counts for the Nationals stipends. Thanks!

-chris

Back