Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

So... BW77 and 78?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattrd08

We're now six months into XY Promos and we still don't have these two cards. Did they just completely forget about these cards upstairs? Is there any indication as to what they were supposed to be or how they were going to be distributed? Any chance we'll ever get them at this point, or are they doomed to remain two blank spots in my binder? It's looking even slimmer now more than ever since Generation V is going offline in just a few days.

We're now six months into XY Promos and we still don't have these two cards. Did they just completely forget about these cards upstairs? Is there any indication as to what they were supposed to be or how they were going to be distributed? Any chance we'll ever get them at this point, or are they doomed to remain two blank spots in my binder? It's looking even slimmer now more than ever since Generation V is going offline in just a few days.

To save your sanity, those were assigned to a product that ended up getting canceled pretty last minute, so we really didn't have an opportunity to re-assign those numbers. And to answer your next question, I honestly don't remember what it was at this point.

To save your sanity, those were assigned to a product that ended up getting canceled pretty last minute, so we really didn't have an opportunity to re-assign those numbers. And to answer your next question, I honestly don't remember what it was at this point.

So the "doomed to forever remain empty slots in my binder" thing is true, huh? That's too bad.

I'm curious as to what those items would've been (what what happened to them). I remember some prototypes of the Black and White Kyurem figures were changed with only prototypes floating around for sale, but those eventually did come out with the cards (I assumed) that they were assigned to.

I'm pretty disappointed too with the empty holes in my binders from this. Well, I guess they won't be the only ones with Worlds cards always going for so high on eBay.

Looking at their location, I'd guess Serperior and Tympole. Their numbers hint at them being even more Plasma Freeze blister promos, and those two were released around the time as Plasma Freeze in Japan. (Notably, the Tympole was released in the same method as the Plasma Landorus promo we got as a Freeze blister promo, and Serperior was also related to the Japanese equivalent of Plasma Freeze.)

Is there absolutely no chance that they could be reassigned? I don't want to lose hope unless there's no possible chance at all. A few products and events recently have been getting late BW series alternate holos, so, I'm not entirely sure how lost the cause is for these two promos.

Given that i'm the one that does it, yes, 0%.

Is there absolutely no chance that they could be reassigned? I don't want to lose hope unless there's no possible chance at all. A few products and events recently have been getting late BW series alternate holos, so, I'm not entirely sure how lost the cause is for these two promos.

At least with the D/P Promos there were french versions that were released of the two trainer promos. I didn't like it entirely cause I like keeping foreign cards in a separate binder but the french versions were my only options. But now having empty spots is gonna stink for sure. :frown:

Just don't leave them spots in the binder? When I put together reverse holo sets in my binders, I just pretend the EXes don't exist. I don't leave a gap in the page, yearning for a card that doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back