Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Will/should there be Elite boxes for FFI like X/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hundreth

My question is will there be an Elite box for FFI just like X/Y, and if not, should there be, because I really want one, it would look so sweet, plus the sleeves would be rediculous

I've seen stores announcing them for pre-order, so I'm confident there will be some!

Last edited:
They said they were intending Flashfire to be the last set to not have one. (But that this wasn't a guarantee.) So odds are, this and probably all future sets will have one.

since this has gotten exobyte's attention wonder if we could get him to post images of the back art on the elite trainer metal deck boxes...

We don't have finals of those yet, I'm hoping to have them in time to bring a set to Worlds though.

So glad these are selling well enough to continue producing. My Magic: the Gathering loving fiance gets so jealous when he watches me open mine. "Why can't Magic Fat packs be that awesome?" is something both him and his friends have wondered numerous times in my presence. Still wish there was a box for each set, but I'll take what I can get.

Elite Trainer Deck Shield samples came in today

E0bNZnc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back