Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

o Iconz o's Trading Thread! H: Landorus Ex, FFI W: Landorus EX, CoL Energy, Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have a FA Dragonite EX I could offer. I don't have it listed because it's collection, but I'm sure I can get another eventually.

Last edited:
Could you do Lucario EX for Dragonite FA?
I just noticed you posted on my thread as well. Why don't we move negotiations for that post here as well?
You mentioned unlisted full arts. Do you happen to have an unlisted Lucario ex?

Last edited:
I just noticed you posted on my thread as well. Why don't we move negotiations for that post here as well?
You mentioned unlisted full arts. Do you happen to have an unlisted Lucario ex?
My unlisted FA's are x1 of each team plasma ex fa blastoise ex fa and a groudon ex fa but that is in a pending trade.

My unlisted FA's are x1 of each team plasma ex fa blastoise ex fa and a groudon ex fa but that is in a pending trade.
Unfortunately, I'm only really interested in collection stuff and stuff for my lucario deck so I'm gonna have to stick with the original deal as follows
My:
Dragonite EX FA

Your:
Lucario EX

If this suits you, pm to confirm please.

Unfortunately, I'm only really interested in collection stuff and stuff for my lucario deck so I'm gonna have to stick with the original deal as follows
My:
Dragonite EX FA

Your:
Lucario EX

If this suits you, pm to confirm please.
Dragonite EX FA is going for 16.50$ and Lucario EX is going for 18.25$ so if you could just throw in like a Lucario Holo you've gotta deal!

Dragonite EX FA is going for 16.50$ and Lucario EX is going for 18.25$ so if you could just throw in like a Lucario Holo you've gotta deal!
Out of the 2 boxes of Furious Fists I bought, I did not pull a single Lucario anything. If it's just about the value, I could tip the scales in your favor with a RH Virbank.

Hey I'm interested in
FA Korrina
Seismatoad EX
Lucario EX

I got
1x Kyurem PLF
1x Metagross pre-release promo
1x Crobat pre-release promo
1x Heracross EX FA

LMK if we can work something out.

Out of the 2 boxes of Furious Fists I bought, I did not pull a single Lucario anything. If it's just about the value, I could tip the scales in your favor with a RH Virbank.
Ok it's all cool I can do that PM me to confirm!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I'm interested in
FA Korrina
Seismatoad EX
Lucario EX

I got
1x Kyurem PLF
1x Metagross pre-release promo
1x Crobat pre-release promo
1x Heracross EX FA

LMK if we can work something out.
Hey I just traded away my Lucario EX and have a pending trade with Seismitoad EX and din't really see anything for Korrina, Sorry

You posted on my thread asking for Ghetsis Full Art

I want:
FA Korrina
Seismatoad EX
Lucario EX
Hey, I just traded away my Lucario EX and have a pending trade with Seismitoad, Fa Korrina is worth $20 and Ghetsis is worth $6.95 and I don't ssee anything else on your list, do you want anything else from mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back