Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Buying meta EX/SR, T/S/S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp4rks

I will purchase multiples of all cards listed, not limited to only 4. I will stop purchasing whenever the mood strikes me, so get any offers in.

I'm also interested in full arts, but not as much as the cards themselves. If you have any questions/offers/concerns let me know. Thanks.

I'm looking to buy the following:
Virizion EX FA
Cobalion EX FA
Seismitoad EX
SR Garbodor
FA Juniper
FA Colress
FA N
FA Lysandre

CoL Energies (Non-player reward, varied prices)
WoTC 2002 Cosmos promo foil energies (mainly water/psychic)

Come haggle with me.

Last edited:
Hey bud. I don't have the Genesect promo but I have a lot of others. Are there any other ones you're looking for?

I ended up getting a custom mat ordered. Thanks anyway though mang. Also I have updated the topic of this thread, please have a look.

I gots 3 Toad EXs (2 ra, 1 fa), Xx strong nrg and possibly some muscle bands (gotta double check that). Lmk if you interested in any of it and what your prices are.

I value toad around $13-15 depending on condition, FA $17-$19. Strong energy I got around $1 and Muscle Bands around $2. I need 12+ Muscle Bands. I'm willing to negotiate on all prices.

I value toad around $13-15 depending on condition, FA $17-$19. Strong energy I got around $1 and Muscle Bands around $2. I need 12+ Muscle Bands. I'm willing to negotiate on all prices.

the toads I can do @ $15 a piece ea, $20 for the fa. Strong nrgs I can do @ $2 a pop and I can meet you at $3 on the muscle bands. also got m lucario ex and fa korrina if your interested in those. lmk if we can come to terms on price. shipping would be free to you with tracking added as well.

Hey, I have the following:

3x Seismitoad - $15 each
2x Lucario Ex - $18 each
1x Lucario Ex FA - $28

Total $110 with shipping and tracking.

Let me know,
Rob

Sorry everyone, was out of town for the weekend. Will respond to offers in kind:

tonenkyra
How many muscle bands are we talking? I'd need to know before I can make a complete counter offer, or accept yours.

camerongira
I'm interested in all of those, what are your prices? Let me know and we'll go from there.

xXxAnthonyGxXx
I like your style on the RH muscle band, but which WOTC energies are they? I only really need water/psychic.

Loser626
I'd be willing to meet you at $100 for that lot. Let me know.

Sorry everyone, was out of town for the weekend. Will respond to offers in kind:

tonenkyra
How many muscle bands are we talking? I'd need to know before I can make a complete counter offer, or accept yours.

Only 2 left. 1 is a RH that I can do at $3.50. LMK. thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back