Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Good News Bad News - Pooka gets job with TPCi, Top Cut suspends publication

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
image.php
Kyle "Pooka" Sucevich, long time member of the Gym and leader at "The Top Cut" website has announced that he has taken a job with The Pokémon Company International. This means that if you want the experience of Pooka contending against your deck at a major event, you're probably going to have to hope he's gunslinging at US Nats or Worlds, or putting in a cameo at a professor cup. Gym members have long appreciated Kyle's accomplishments and service to the Trading Card Game and wish him well in furthering that service in his new position.

In a related announcement, Pooka has made known that The Top Cut website will be ceasing publication. I believe I speak for Team Compendium when I say that we were also fans of The Top Cut and the classy way Kyle and the rest of the team there boosted the profile of the TCG and gave in-depth coverage to the contests, players and strategy of the Pokémon Trading Card Game. Read the announcement on their web site.

Best wishes to Kyle and farewell and thanks to The Top Cut.

Good luck Pooka and welcome to Pokemon R&D.
You'll have fun working for Exobyte, just as we've always had fun working with him on the Rules Team.

Congrats

Sad to hear a great player is leaving the ranks, but happy to hear the TCPi team gains a very knowledgeable member! Good luck in your new endeavor Pooka and I hope to see you at Nats and Worlds ... that is if you can get travel approved by your new boss. :ambivalence:

BDS

This is real? I though it would be an April Fools joke. Congrats and mad respect to him. I would love to work for TPCi.

Back