Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best site to buy single cards?

Qazimady

Hello guys.

First of all, i'm very sory if i posted this in the wrong category, i'm new here and wasn't quite sure where to post a thread like this, but here we go.
I'm trying to help my younger brother purchase some EX-cards for his deck, and i found a bunch of sites with very decent prices. Problem is, pretty much everything i can find is located in the USA, meaning a lot of fees will be added to whatever we buy, and therefore it's not really worth it for us, to purchase from a store outside of Europe.
So i'm curious, can you recommend any European websites with good prices on single EX-cards (the newer ones)? The best i i can find seem to be https://en.pokemoncardmarket.eu/. However, those cards are, as far as i understand, sold by individual people, and i can therefore imagine, that the shipping will be very expensive, if we have to pay it for every card.

If it means anything, the cards we've been looking at are: Regigigas Ex, Chandelure Ex, Kangaskhan Ex + Mega evolution and Manectric + Mega evolution.
If you have any other Ex-suggestions for an Eye/Lightning-deck please tell, the only Ex'es we currently own are Mewtwo and its Mega Evolution.

The condition does not have to be perfect as long as the card looks decent, as the cards are for playing not collecting^^

Thanks for any help you can provide, and i apoligise for any newbie-mistakes i might have made in my post, this is the very first time i'm posting in here :)

Hey!

If you like Lightning, try Thundurus-EX. You can get him for about $5.

If you're wondering about what prices are good, here is a list of around what you should pay for the EXs. Sorry about pricing units, because I'm in the US! :(

Regigigas-EX ~ $7

Kangaskhan-EX ~ $4
Kangaskhan-EX (Mega) ~ $7

Chandelure-EX ~ $6

Manectric-EX ~ $9
Manectric-EX (Mega) ~ $13

Mewtwo-EX ~ $5
Mewtwo-EX (Mega) ~ $10

If you buy EXs, don't get the full arts if you're just playing the game, because they tend to cost way too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

If you like Lightning, try Thundurus-EX. You can get him for about $5.

If you're wondering about what prices are good, here is a list of around what you should pay for the EXs. Sorry about pricing units, because I'm in the US! :(

Regigigas-EX ~ $7

Kangaskhan-EX ~ $4
Kangaskhan-EX (Mega) ~ $7

Chandelure-EX ~ $6

Manectric-EX ~ $9
Manectric-EX (Mega) ~ $13

Mewtwo-EX ~ $5
Mewtwo-EX (Mega) ~ $10

If you buy EXs, don't get the full arts if you're just playing the game, because they tend to cost way too much.

Thanks for the price inputs and card suggestion, i can sure put em to use.
About Thundurus Ex, i have actually showed it to my younger brother, but he was more fond of the card called Zekrom Ex (even though it was a bit more expensive), and i'm not quite sure which one is the best. Which one do you think we should purchase, Thundurus Ex or Zekrom Ex?

- - - Updated - - -

i use pokellector to see al diff price and go from there

Thanks for the link, just looked at it. Do you know if it also show European stores or only USA stores?

Back