Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

RI Pokémon League this week!

League is on! No Guardians Rising Season 1 League kit yet which'll make the League Challenge make me carry around results and the cards when they finally arrive. I have an oil change scheduled in the morning so if i'm detained, Stephen'll be there to run League. I shouldn't be that detained for the LCh

League is on! No Guardians Rising Season 1 (or 2) League kits yet.

League is on for those of you not going to Connicom or whatever it's called. Guardians Rising Season 1 League kit came in! Along with the League Cup supplies!

League is on! Guardians Rising Season 2 League Kit arrived yesterday!

Wow how could i forget - League is on! No Season 3 kit yet

League is on! Guardians Rising Season 3 kit arrived today! with the League Cup supplies......

League is on! Downloaded the Leader Board so maybe Season 1 League Kit and Season 2 will show up?

*sigh* have to track again.

League is on! No Season 2 kit yet. Plus our League Challenge!

League has been on! Season 2 kit arrive beginning of the month (when i was in Hartford). No Season 3 kit yet.

Well some of Season 3 arrived yesterday, Code Cards and League Challenge promos, but no Zygarde League promos. Ticket raised with Customer Service

No Zygarde cards yet let alone Crimson Invasion Season 1.

But we flipped the sign in page!

League is on during Small Business Saturday! No Zygarde promo cards from Burning Shadow Season 3 nor Crimson Invasion Season 1 League kit.....

League is on! No League kits - Pokemon sent out notification that they have a logistics issue that effects the shipping of League Kits (and League Cup prizes)

League is on! Missing Zygarde Season 3 Burning Shadows & Season 1 Crimson Invasion were waiting when i got home from League last week

League is on! No Crimson Invasion Season 3 League kit yet

League was on! Crimson Invasion Season 3 came in 2 weeks ago. Waiting on Ultra Prism Season 1 kit now.

Back