Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Elissa's Worlds 11-14 top8 retriever THEN mentor, and UGH I HATE FLIPS report

See this would have been soooooooo much easier if one of us had just won this year. Liek srsly.

yeah, i have to admit. you did better than me ONCE. ONCE. Remember that when you move up again and I beat you with mareep, rare candy to d.amphy, attach, admin, think about atmr . . . oh. oops.

Kenshin's Garde said:
yeah, i have to admit. you did better than me ONCE. ONCE. Remember that when you move up again and I beat you with mareep, rare candy to d.amphy, attach, admin, think about atmr . . . oh. oops.
pshhh lets think here, life=1st time. top8=2nd time. see TWICE, TWIIICEEEE.
ugh i hate u so much i still remember that game from nats last yr u were all pshhh i think i'll TOPDECK A RARE CANDY GG N00B and im like um....i'll knock u out with my amphy YES I WIN ohhh wait u already killed two of my pokemon. oh well i'll just ko something next turn OH WAIT TIME'S UP uhggghghhhhh. ohhh wellllllll there's alwayyss next year =p (im tellingg u ile4lyfe ftw, best name everrr)

pookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa: THaannnkss!! ....what does that mean?!? XD

Kenshin's Garde said:
she IS the world champ. screw you lunasol. i hate you, i hate you SOOO much!!! :mad:
-kg

i dont know who you are but I completely AGREE , i burned my lunasol deck,since it won worlds and i lost to it at top 16 in nats

elissa- it means until tommorow

yeah, learn some spanish nub

Dude, twitch, im giving my lunatones and solrocks a burial at sea in hawaii XD

BTW, I won worlds, look at my location!!!!

First off, congratulations on T8'ing worlds, Elissa :D

Second, could you relay to your brother that his Iron Chef entry is due no later than tomorrow night? :biggrin:

PenguinMaster said:
yeah, learn some spanish nub

Dude, twitch, im giving my lunatones and solrocks a burial at sea in hawaii XD

BTW, I won worlds, look at my location!!!!

oooo i can get some more so i can throw them away at hawaii too

since your in finland can you bring me some gifts from there i want to destroy them,lol

elissa, i already told that name was THE BEST!!! i'll work on it, ok? anyways, idk what your taking about. I am SOOOOO still better than you!!! and i thought you were taking spainish? :/ way to not study ftw?

twitchy ex said:
oooo i can get some more so i can throw them away at hawaii too

since your in finland can you bring me some gifts from there i want to destroy them,lol

I'll bring you some lunasol world championship decks :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

that deck is not going to sell,and now its 12 dollars instead of $10,you can give me one but ill just end up burning it:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

they are seriously selling the lunasol deck? do you think it would be legal if we all went over with torches and burned them all while they are in production? :)
Ugggh, anyways, get on more elissa. and get a cell. srsly. pshhhhh.
-kg

Burninating_Torchic said:
FINLAND FTW?

Funny, you and bobby both got pwned by the same person AND the same card.
You should've stopped that guy, now he can take over the world!
Seriously. Has anyone looked at that guy's face in the t8 picture? HE'S EVIL.

So don't wonder why those babyface players just get their self pwned big time :tongue:
Miska talks, loosers walks.

Haaaahahahaha

Next format, I'm gonna play a Bobby/Elissa/Twitchy deck, with tech BurninatingTorchic in case I run into a rematch :thumb:

well im obv playing lunasol next format. soooo i think ur still screwed =P (omg my report is like, still alive. this is incredible)

CleffaGirl said:
well im obv playing lunasol next format. soooo i think ur still screwed =P (omg my report is like, still alive. this is incredible)
Now this post is more alive its got another post from Gino Rotondo. Lunasol next year? Why didnt i think of that? Genius! Nice report!
===
==

Back